Rangers to open against Falkirk

Guest Jum Spence

No OF until October is a bit of a wait. thats 4 months until we play them again! I prefer an OF game in August or Sept.

Should be 3 points for us against Falkirk.

Tough opener for them though, I can see Aberdeen winning that. McGhee will have something to prove.

Aye but Mowbray will have something to prove too. I think they will be too strong for Aberdeen - still, one of the toughest opening games they couldhave got.

Decent start for us I would say. Their away trip to Pittodirie is evened out straight away because we visit Tynecastle on the 2nd weekend. Some of the games could be moved depending on the TV situation with Setanta I would think? Great to see the New Year game back even if it is at the Bheggardome

Reference the Yahoos opener at the Dung Heap, will McGhee be managing events for his number one or number two choice? We should be told.

We could ask about that on the sheep forums... :devil:

We could ask about that on the sheep forums... :devil:

Has anyone stopped to consider Radio Snyde's Bitter martin's feelings in all of this? These last couple of years, McGhee has been his neighbour in a small up market estate in Lanarkshire. Bitter utilises this often, McGhee is Snyde's main man for Snyde SuperscoreboardXtra Roadshows. McGhee's thoughts are sought and given on a wide range of footballing issues, Ferguson and McGregor, Kyle Lafferty's simulatiion, Rangers run-in at the end of last season, .........etc. You get the picture, Bitter has an on message rent a quote living next door.

Now, Mark has buggered off to Furry Boots City(Furry boots you fae then) and left Bitter inconsolable in the process. Who is going to talk to Bitter in the wee small hours about his favourite/only subject, 'ra Sellik'?

I have been in France for nearly 3 weeks, has Motherwell appointed a new Manager?