Martinez not for Celtic - Nicholas

How many managers have knocked them back now?

Coyle

Martinez

Moyes

I got a taxi home from the pub on Saturday night and the driver was telling me that Rijkaard told his advisor that he wanted the Celtic job.

As Johnny says they will claim it was there first choice, but the new man will feel about 5th choice. Now that 3 have been linked (Moyes, Martinez, Coyle) they will start to get desperate and I can then see McGhee coming in.

A Celtic fan on SSN last night said "I like a guy who's connected to the club in some way."

Brilliant!

I guess he means a West Of Scotland Catholic then, coz he will know how to rally the fans..

Mhicky bastards

I was in the job center at lunch time & the Celtic manager vacancy came up on the JobCentrePlus electronic job point. It said they were looking for someone with experience in handling young boys, carrying a clipboard & making tuna pasta bakes for 40 people. The job will also qualify the employee for tax credits. I'm guessing Celtic have gone down the Job Center route because of the �£1000 - �£1500 bonus they're offering employers now for taking someone on. :giruy:

:spl:

We smelled the coffee a year or so ago and realised Smith was about as high profile as finances in Scottish football would allow. Unfortunately Celtic haven't reached that stage of realisation yet, hence the comedy blue chip names being bandied about. It may be Aitken, it may be McGhee, one thing's for sure though, it's going to be painful for the bheasts.

Despite a valiant attempt by the mhedia to gloss over it, the bigots in the stands have well and truly been outed and there must be a few potential - non Roman Catholic bigot (copyright Fergus McCann) - candidates looking at the treatment dished out to the man who became the bheasts' most successful manager since The Man Who Knew and thinking: 'sod that for a game of sodjurs'.

Both Celtic and Aberdeen will reach the mid-point of season 2009/10 and rue the stupidity of their supporters as they struggle under a management team inferior to that of the previous season. Two fanbases whose all-consuming hatred is going to well and truly fuck them over next season.

Karma, it's a bitch.