Moyes rules out return to Celtic

Guest Jum Spence

Everton manager David Moyes hints that Celtic had sounded him out about a return to Glasgow but insists he is determined to stay at Goodison Park.

More...

I reckon there's still an extremely good chance he'll be the next manager. Celtic will need to dig deep into that biscuit tin though to find enough pennies for compensation.

I reckon there's still an extremely good chance he'll be the next manager. Celtic will need to dig deep into that biscuit tin though to find enough pennies for compensation.

Supposedly Moyes has recently signed a new 4/5 year deal worth �£4mil a year. Compensation would be enormous surely?

Also read he's the third best paid manager in British football, but would be suprised if that is true.

celtic and their fans are slowly finding out that they arent the catch that they thought they were. they will struggle to get the quality manager they think they deserve.

My moneys on levin.

Seconded from Craigs post. Surprising choice but he has done well at Swansea. Again doesnt scare me at all though, he is still relatively in experienced and the gold fish bowl of Glasgow will be a different level for him.

If he turns it down it will make things interesting. The next choice will feel he wasnt the top man from the board and is 2nd best - thats when they end up going for a Levein or McGhee who will be out of their depth.