I thought quite a few players were below par, but the CM were terrible. I thought most of the rest of the team actually put some effort in (albeit not enough), but BF & LM should have had the ability to dominate that midfield more than they did & unfortunately they fell way short of the mark. Barry looked like a kid coming back into a team after being told to go and stand in the corner with the dunses hat on, despite still being able to muster up the energy to berate his teammates.

Anyway, lets not forget that the game unfortunately & quite obviously meant more to Falkirk than it meant to the new SPL champions & it was there for everyone to see. Falkirk played their hearts out whilst we went out like a team going to the park for a picnic in the sun. We still won though.. :devil:

:spl:

I thought Ferguson was our worst player by a mile. McCulloch was second worst. Lafferty gets the Bronze.

That pretty much makes for an ineffective midfield against a well organised opposition midfield who can pass the ball around as well as hustle and tackle well, and playing at the top of their game with real hunger to win.

Thing is, yesterday wasn't a one-off. We've seen that sort of performance many times this season in all competitions and that's another reason I'm delighted (if a bit amazed) that we won the league.

I think that's why some people aren't sure about WS being in charge next season. We've been rank rotten and seemingly lacking motivation & drive in a lot of games this year and the concern would be that this is carried over to next season.

Thing is, yesterday wasn't a one-off. We've seen that sort of performance many times this season in all competitions and that's another reason I'm delighted (if a bit amazed) that we won the league.

I think that's why some people aren't sure about WS being in charge next season. We've been rank rotten and seemingly lacking motivation & drive in a lot of games this year and the concern would be that this is carried over to next season.

Nail on head there ascender.