Takeover rumours - Consortium offer by next week?

Murray has wanted out for more than 2 years. Him wanting to sell isn't the issue. It's finding someone who wants to buy a loss-making club.

I understand that but as i said, now at this moment is possibly the best circumstances he will see for the coming years. It is extremely possible he is looking to talk to people and perhaps drop his price(slightly) so he can finally get out. If he waits another year and the debt rises even further then he will have even less chance of selling.

I understand that but as i said, now at this moment is possibly the best circumstances he will see for the coming years. It is extremely possible he is looking to talk to people and perhaps drop his price(slightly) so he can finally get out. If he waits another year and the debt rises even further then he will have even less chance of selling.

The debt isn't going to rise further, that much we can be sure of.

The debt isn't going to rise further, that much we can be sure of.

Can we ?

We can only assume that Shroomz as none of us have the inside track on the goings on at Ibrox.

FWIW, I agree with you, but we still cannot be assured.

We should reduce the playing staff and hence the wages and then we have the CL money so yes you should be right.

Shroomz is correct. The debt can't rise any further as we don't have the facility from the bank for it to rise.

But that also assumes that SDM doesn't go out and obtain a facility from other sources. Yes, it is unlikely and yes I am being facetious ;)