Bougherra vs Cuellar

Bougherra or Cuellar  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bougherra or Cuellar

Been debated many times about the fortunes of Souness mate. I cant see past him because of the age I was and the troubles we had gone through, thos legend in football came in and completely turned us round and did the unthinkable.....brought the best of England to us.

Been debated many times about the fortunes of Souness mate. I cant see past him because of the age I was and the troubles we had gone through, thos legend in football came in and completely turned us round and did the unthinkable.....brought the best of England to us.

And i'm in the group who are 5 or so years after you who can't see past Smith, McCoist and Gough etc. :P

That's the great thing about communities like these. They open you eyes to other points of view and what came before.

Agreed, I loved having videos of Cooper (though I remember him well) Henderson, Baxter and the like. You can only go by what you have sen in the flesh though if giving honest and practical opinions.

You were 5 years to late btw because the start of the Souness era was simply breathtaking.

Cuellar the greatest in a Gers shirt - Fcuk me what a stupid thing to say.

He couldn't lace Gough's boots....

Fuck me what a totally over the top response to an opinion.

I had a season ticket during the NIAR years btw, yet even if I didn't i would still feel entitled to pass comment on players without being labelled stupid and have men asking me to fuck them because of said lack of intellect. Charming. Gotta love the interweb.:flipa:

Gough was a great servant to the club, and deserves the greatest respect, but what season did he play better than Cuellar did last season?

Personally it is hard for me to answer that. Due to my age I can't recall the niar years as well as I recall last year. So in that respect I maybe cannot answer your question as well as fans who are a little older than myself. It is not as easy to indentify an inidividual year of excellence.

However, to counter, I would argue that Gough played at an extremely high level for a number of years and not just for one. And in that respect makes him a far greater Rangers player imo.

Guest hellsbells

Just from a female point of view Boogie is better looking ..............that curly hair and teeth braces done nothing for me:giruy:

They're both up there with the best central defenders we've ever had IMHO. My old man thinks Cuellar's the best we've had "for 50 years", while I find it almost impossible to think of a negative when it comes to Bougy. Our scouting network has come in for a bit of criticism in recent years, but somebody in Ibrox sure as hell knows how to spot a defender. When we had Boumsong I thought he was irreplacable, but Cuellar and Bougy are both better IMO. For the record, in my time watching the Gers I would say Gough has been our best.