Manager Changes over the summer

Just wondering who will come and go after a hectic season.

Aberdeen and Sunderland the first to announce changes yesterday.

I can see the following clubs have changes:

Newcastle

Chelsea

Man City

Portsmouth

Hearts

Dundee Utd

And I wouldnt be surprised to see Liverpool have a change with Benitez going to Real Madrid.

First two are almost certs!

City may stay with Hughes for at least half a season. Agree re Portsmouth, Hearts will depend if a bigger club come in for Laslo. Cant see Utd changing.

As for Benitez, cant see him leaving at all. Why go to Madrid, Liverpool offer more at the moment.

First two are almost certs!

City may stay with Hughes for at least half a season. Agree re Portsmouth, Hearts will depend if a bigger club come in for Laslo. Cant see Utd changing.

As for Benitez, cant see him leaving at all. Why go to Madrid, Liverpool offer more at the moment.

With City it will depend on the owners and the signings. But agree Hughes may start the season but i cant see him finishing it.

I think Levein wants a crack at England again, he has admitted that. And with not qualifying for europe he may move on. As long as he isnt the next Gers boss i dont care.

With Benitez it will depend if he is in full control and has money to spend. If he doesnt get 3 world class players then he may move on. Madrid will have an open cheque book for him.

Benitez has said he will be prudent in the transfer market but will make signings although admitting they dont have the funds of Manu, Chelsea or City. Add that to the fact that he and a number of key players have already signed on for a further 5 years.

I dont like him to much but cant fault his record and this season has finally stopped the daft rotation policy and reaped the rewards. Can see him staying al least 2 more seasons to try for the EPL.

I dont think there is anything wrong with rotation, its worked wonders for Man Utd this season. Look at the likes of Park, Fletcher, Anderson Scholes and Giggs.

Its all about the players who come in and arent up to the level. If Liverpools squad players were better then nobody would question the rotation.

The other factor about Benitez in the summer is he surely knows Arsenal and Chelsea will spend to improve and Man Utd may get Ribery so if Liverpool dont get a world class player or 2 to go with Gerrard and Torres then he might not have a chance of the league.

Many have possibly the best squal in world football at this moment in time so a slightly unfari comparrison. Benitez rotating Torres was the biggest blunder of all time. They do need more players, I'm hoping they dont blow there budget on Barry. The thing for them next season is imo they will know how close they ran manu this year and maybe have that little bit more belief.

Just wondering who will come and go after a hectic season.

Aberdeen and Sunderland the first to announce changes yesterday.

I can see the following clubs have changes:

Newcastle

Chelsea

Man City

Portsmouth

Hearts

Dundee Utd

And I wouldnt be surprised to see Liverpool have a change with Benitez going to Real Madrid.

Lawro on M.o.t.D said there will be no managerial changes at lIverpool this summer, so that will mean there definetly will be then lol.

Agree with all of them. Also, how about Celtic?

I dont like him to much but cant fault his record and this season has finally stopped the daft rotation policy and reaped the rewards. Can see him staying al least 2 more seasons to try for the EPL.

Reaped the rewards ??? They won fuck all Jon :flipa: :fish: