I think Brown is in his element at that club and he does ok for them so i dont see why he should move.

Got to say well done to your club Gribz, West Ham have been so so impressive since they they pinched Steve Clarke from Chelsea and wee Zola.

Hope i don't burst your bubble but it is just so obvious to any Chelsea fan that that team are the future management of Chelsea f.c as soon as Chelseas next big name comes in and makes a mess.

There are actually Zola banners around Stamford Bridge asking for the wee man to come home.

Think it is a wee bit early for that and he'll get at least another full season at West Ham before he is poached by a bigger club.

On the resources he has for the hammers too, it is just such a remarkable job he has done.:thup:

Zola seems to be a man of his word so I dont think he will jump ship too soon. Plus im not sure Clarke will want to go back to Chelsea for a 3rd stint, he has had his time there.

All depends on how much money they get in the summer. If the icelandic bloke is bust then there will be no money to spend.