Calderwood leaves Aberdeen

Dolly hated the guy, more because he was friendly with Walter Smith.

I am not sure if he is a bluenose but i long thought Dolly thought he was and that was good enough for them to hate him.

On the budget he had for them, and the way he got them nto europe this season, for him to go is a crime.

But, it gives the sheep a good old GIRFUY to get them in europe and leave.:flipa:

I think its great he walked away. He will be turning round to the fans and saying :flipa: Ive got you in europe again and you want me out.

They were always flirting in the bottom half before he arrived.

Calderwood is a decent manager, you could see that with Dunfermline and look at them now! He will pick up a job in England and do ok in the Championship. Good luck to him and John - yes he is a Gers fan.

Makes you wonder if the two Jimmies could ever be an option for us. JC has shown some competence in Europe; makes you wonder what he could do with better resources. I'd say if he makes a go of things with a good Championship club then he'd be a possibility for us in the future. We don't have too many ex-Rangers doing well just now, with the likes of John Brown and Gough not developing their coaching careers the way I thought. Suppose the best at the moment is Derek McInnes.