Back-up Board Information

Aye, a couple of people told me about that...! :D

Was manageable this time as we'd only disabled the index page as we thought that what was causing the problem. But we didn't really want folk posting as it may have been something else which is why we suggested the forum was closed... ;)

For future reference, I managed to get on the forum by clicking on one of the 'Recent forum posts' on the right hand side of the main site.

Cheers for the info mate. Wasn't aware of that. Fortunately I wasn't online most the day so didn;t miss out.

Sounds like I have no life, but it is only a couple of days til another final day shoot out and I'm not in Glasgow to join in the fun.:rfc:

Just to note that the back-up board is closed now. It will only open in the event of problems here.

Also, in case of any other future issues, my email address is available by pm... ;)