Left-midfield for Sunday's Game

Who would you play at left-midfield on Sunday?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play at left-midfield on Sunday?

• Steven Smith
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • Nacho Novo
    • Kenny Miller
    • Lee McCulloch
    • John Fleck
    • DaMarcus Beasley
    • Aaron Niguez

I've gone for Smith, simply because he has been playing there most recently and although he has done nothing spectacular he does seem to give a bit of balance to the team,plus I think Walter likes the cautious approach

I'm quite surprised Beasley hasn't made it back into the team (or even the squad lately).

As such, I'd be even more surprised to see him start on Sunday despite him arguably being the most natural left-winger out of all the players mentioned.

Been really disappointed the lad hasn't done better at Rangers. I guess he'll be one of the players certain to leave in the summer.

I've gone for Smith, simply because he has been playing there most recently and although he has done nothing spectacular he does seem to give a bit of balance to the team,plus I think Walter likes the cautious approach

Common sense does suggest Smith is most likely but can we afford unspectacular on Sunday? :devil:

Beasley for me is a natural left winger and his pace and trickyness could cause utd problems and is quite light so would win some freekicks , but could also be marked out the game on a bad day.

I did expect Beasley to make more of an impact at Rangers, but not much, Sunday will be a battle and Beasley doesn't fit the bill

Lafferty for me. Despite his theatrics on Saturday, I thought he had a pretty good game and was probably our most dangerous player. Having him left gives us the option of him swapping with Miller to give a different option

It's not a game for Aaron or Fleck particularly their lack of first team games.

Likewise Beasley hasn't kicked a ball for us recently and we can't take chances.

We need Miller upfront as the Utd defence aren't the quickest.

Smith's form has dipped and I couldn't start with him.

McCulloch isn't an option.

It just leaves Novo or Lafferty, and I'd start with Lafferty with Novo to come on if it isn't working.