A 10 million pound game!

Unbelievable!

We go to Tannadice - our bogey ground - with it in our own hands to pick up an auto entry to the Champions League with the huge cash windfall that the clubs desperatly needs and should allow us to hold onto our key players.

We all know that tube Levein is going to do his upmost to prevent us winning, so nothing we be more pleasureable that banking title No.52 infront of his moaning face.

I can see Hearts getting something at Parkhead anyway, that draw has knocked the stuffing out of Celtic.

Gribz, did you see Levein being interviewed on Setanta after his game?

Without the interviewer asking anything he just piped up.." we'll be alright for next week".

Jim Delahunt even mentioned it to Jim Duffy "Do you think Craig Levein has something planned for next weekend for Rangers Jim"?

Total wanker Levein when it comes to playing us, he always trys to fuck us up.

Well, hopefully our players will be well up for it and knock they shits out of europe too, and i'd actually be happy to see the sheep move in front of them, just to fuck them up cause they think they are better than they are.

Agree mate about your post, and i'm trying not to think about the extent of the seriousness financially this is for us. Because if we lose this now, it will be the monumental fuck up of all time in Scottish fitba.

Gribz, did you see Levein being interviewed on Setanta after his game?

Without the interviewer asking anything he just piped up.." we'll be alright for next week".

Jim Delahunt even mentioned it to Jim Duffy "Do you think Craig Levein has something planned for next weekend for Rangers Jim"?

Total wanker Levein when it comes to playing us, he always trys to fuck us up.

Well, hopefully our players will be well up for it and knock they shits out of europe too, and i'd actually be happy to see the sheep move in front of them, just to fuck them up cause they think they are better than they are.

Agree mate about your post, and i'm trying not to think about the extent of the seriousness financially this is for us. Because if we lose this now, it will be the monumental fuck up of all time in Scottish fitba.

I didnt hear or see any interview.

Is that plank Jim Delahunt still on the go??

Agreed, if Aberdeen pip them into europe then it would be nice to see Leveins face! But if it was reversed and we were going to Pittodrie then id feel the same that i hope we prevented them qualifying also on there own patch.

I think the fact that we the fans as well as the players know they have to go and perform well unlike @ Easter Road when I think most thought all they had to do was turn up,certainly that was the impression the players gave us, but they know what is required. The key word is patience in this game, from the players as well as the fans, our away fans have been immense this season and no doubt they will be in full voice again, but as I said patience is going to be crucial, it's there to take so go and take it

I'm praying we take the lead against Utd because if we're 1-0 down and having to chase the game it'll be a nightmare, I personally like Levein, he's a clever tactician and has worked wonders with a squad of players with no real big money price tags, I think Levein will one day take over at the healm of one of the old firm teams.

Mon the gers this week, a 3rd minute Novo goal would be nice.

Tannadice is our place, Charlie Miller's cross to Laudrup - poetry in motion !

Just 3 points and 500% commitment from the players will do for me

Not being picky or anything but that is infact, impossible.... lol

Seriously though we need Men to turn up, stand up and be counted.

seriously these guys that take to the field on sunday must give there all for the cause and make sure they come back home with title 52 and the �£10 million champions league jackpot. :rfc: :rfc: :rfc: