Should we resevre judgement / opinions?

Hearts will have nothing to play for if they win against D Utd today , were as Utd need points against us to get a Euro place ahead of the sheep meaning Hearts vs them will not really matter for Hearts as 3rd place is secure.

So hoping Dundee Utd at least get a draw today.

Given Hearts have nothing to play after a comfortable win today we have to hope Hibs take a point tomorrow, which would then put things in our favour as Utd dont have anything to play for either.

Hearts having nothing to play for will not prevent them from trying to win though and a 3-0 win at home to Utd suggests that they have a team capable of getting a result anywhere.

Mr Optimistic....

Despite some of the hopeful 'Keep Believing'-type posts on here we all knew deep down that it was over after Wednesday night. Celtic will win comfortably tomorrow, comfortably, and anyone who thinks we are favourites to win at a ground we've won once at in five years next Sunday needs their head checking.

I honestly believe \hibs will take at least a point tomorrow and also think they will have a tougher game against Hearts than we will against Utd. Ever the optomist!

I honestly believe \hibs will take at least a point tomorrow and also think they will have a tougher game against Hearts than we will against Utd. Ever the optomist!

I thought that aswell. Hearts have already cemented 3rd place which is a pity as id rather they were going to parkhead with something to play for. But they will still want to stop them winning the league.

Hibs is a dodgy one today, they are capable of getting something.

Helicopter Sunday!!!!

Rangers win 2-0 at tannadice.

Bruno Aguiar pulls Hearts level in the 89th minute after Artur Boruc spills the ball at his feet. Hearts see out the game. The helicopter heads for Dundee.

:rfc:

I don't think the auld heart could go that again but at least i would die happy.:)

Hearts having nothing to play for will not prevent them from trying to win though and a 3-0 win at home to Utd suggests that they have a team capable of getting a result anywhere.

I don't think Hearts have any allegiance to either side of the OF. The fact they have secured 3rd spot means they are under ZERO pressure - unlike the opposition. It could work either way, but I think most of the Hearts players will be looking at it as their last game of the season and will go out their and play their game to the best of their abilities. While they might be lacking in fight, they at least won't be hindered by nerves.

That said, after today's result I do still think Celtic have the easier game.

Yesterday doesn't really change anything long term in my eyes. It wasn't the first time we played like that this season and it wasn't really a surprise. The main thing is we got the three points and just need to make sure we get another three in our last game.

We all know what the problems are that need addressing, but they're not going to get fixed overnight.

FWIW, I thought Lafferty was a disgrace, but what's even more disappointing is the reaction of many fans who think he did well and that as other players get away with it, why shouldn't we resort to that? Which is ironic, because on other matters the same fans bang on about how we shouldn't do anything which isn't the "Rangers way".

As for Boyd, he was poor yesterday, but in light of his recent performances which have been very good indeed, where he's been doing everything that people have been saying he can't, I can put it down to an off day. Particularly when so many others played poorly.

We need change, that much is clear. But its a shame when we're so close to the title that we're not even getting committed performances on the pitch from many.

FWIW, I thought Lafferty was a disgrace, but what's even more disappointing is the reaction of many fans who think he did well and that as other players get away with it, why shouldn't we resort to that? Which is ironic, because on other matters the same fans bang on about how we shouldn't do anything which isn't the "Rangers way".

Good point, I think if Struth was in charge, Lafferty would not be playing for Rangers again.