Should we resevre judgement / opinions?

....Until after the Hibs v Celtic game tomorrow?

If Hibs get a result in our favour then all of a sudden our position somehow looks good!!! And we will be saying we did our job.

But it was all wrong today! The approach was a disgrace. I cant believe we never came out to try and win that game in the same manner as we did at Hibs in the 2nd half.

I struggle to see where we would have got a goal if that own goal never went it!!!

We should have came out to win the game and not the usual trying to stop the opposition playing.

We were terrible in the 1st half , and looked like we were treating it as a sunday stroll with no urgency.

Pedro Mendes was terrible and Miller in the 1st half had the ball control of a 3 legged donkey but was better in the 2nd half.

Thought the introduction of Ferguson and Novo sparked us into life why cant walter play these players from the off and just go for it .. its a league championship for gods sake.

Lafferty was bordering on embaresment with his reaction against Mulgrew , its not the way we do things at Rangers.

Bougherra should never have got sent off was a commited tackle and was never ment , a yellow if anything a red was a joke and was given just to balance their red.

I think that todays game with Hearts and Dundee Utd is very important for us as will decide who gets 3rd place and gets into the Europa league and if both clubs need points against the old firm next weekend.

I will hope that Hibs take anything from them tomorrow and try the way they played against us , i hope that Riordan will want to get one over on Strachan

and Fletcher will be looking to earn a move to them in the summer so i am hoping they will go out to win.

We are points clear and a goal behind ,nothing will be decided this weekend

but what we need to do to win this league will be revealed at F/T tomorrow.

The fact is that we won whilst playing well below capacity. I hope this acts as a kick up the trousers for Tannadice.

I believe Hibs and Hearts will do their best to win, no-one wants THEM to win the league.

Disappointing performance all round. Miller was good for a spell. Lafferty was a disgrace, but at least managed to get involved in the game. Boydy, yet again contributed the square root of f*** all. If only Novo had (half) his scoring ability.

At least we're still in with a shout, although it looks very unlikely we're winning it on goal difference

Disappointing performance all round. Miller was good for a spell. Lafferty was a disgrace, but at least managed to get involved in the game. Boydy, yet again contributed the square root of f*** all. If only Novo had (half) his scoring ability.

At least we're still in with a shout, although it looks very unlikely we're winning it on goal difference

Glad someone else agrees about Boyd. He is a waste of a jersey. His performances once again against the top 6 have been awful.

I watched him come out the tunnel and just looked at his poser attitude thinking he was more important and glamourous than the task in hand. Yet he had the cheek to doubt his substitution.

People can fault Miller but at least he walks onto the park with the intention of winning for the team and can contribute. I thought Miller did well today! He needs a few things touched up on his game - composure would be one - then he would be an improved player.

As for Novo!!! Crikey is he could relax on the ball then he would score a shit load.

The fact is that we won whilst playing well below capacity. I hope this acts as a kick up the trousers for Tannadice.

I believe Hibs and Hearts will do their best to win, no-one wants THEM to win the league.

Hearts will have nothing to play for if they win against D Utd today , were as Utd need points against us to get a Euro place ahead of the sheep meaning Hearts vs them will not really matter for Hearts as 3rd place is secure.

So hoping Dundee Utd at least get a draw today.

Miller did more than Boyd but FFS he traps a ball further than I can kick it. The number of times he got the ball with his back to goal and went back 40 yards because 1) his first touch was poor or 2) he had no skill to beat a player or 3) had no idea was incredible.

I am not a Miller hater but he was very poor today, but still better than Boyd, which says NOTHING for Boyd.

Going to try and not get involved in the Boyd arguments. Disagree with you though.

For me, the sad thing was the amount of times we needlessly gave the ball away. Miller and Davis possibly the worst culprits.