Man Utd Champions....

Well the Fat Lady is gargling at the moment...

I think they will get at least a point from the Arsenal game today and become champions meaning they will have levelled Liverpools 18 titles - amazing streak from Sir Awex!!

People say if he wins this plus the CL then he may step down at the top but IMO there is no chance in that...he will want to get that 19th title and go above Liverpool next season.

But its not a forgone conclusion for the ultra optimistic fan from Liverpool. Arsenal on their day are well capable of winning today and then if it goes to the last game away to Hull next week who would need a win to stay up then who knows!!!

Have to say im happy for Sir Awex and Ryan Giggs! 11 titles is unbelievable!

Well done Wenger for neing the first to hand shake Ferguson.

Cant stand Liverpool so delighted they didnt win it!

Arsenal will be back stronger next season for a top 2 finished. Liverpool and Chelsea on the slide!

Arsenal will be back stronger next season for a top 2 finished. Liverpool and Chelsea on the slide!

How many seasons now have people been saying that? It's about time they put all the hype to bed and actually won something. Every season is the same! Wenger needs to buy some experienced players.

Has he not come out and said he is looking at 2 experienced pro's to add to his squad? Couldnt give a toss really, 4 seasons with fuck all, happy days ;)

Which is only 1 more season that Liverpool even though they've spent millions upon millions on players like Torres, Mascherano, Babel etc etc.

OK, Arsenal have been trophyless since 2005 when they won the FA Cup. Liverpool have been trophyless since 2006 which is 1 less season than Arsenal, no?

Edited by Gazza_8

Did Liverpool not win the CL though? Also finished higher than Arsenal?

I do think next season could be the most competitive yet and thats saying something. I can see Chelsea falling away as they have a pretty old squad, al lot who I think are under performing, but Liverpool and Arsenal will be stronger imo

Best league in the world. I have 2 hopes for next season, Liverpool winning the league and Wolves staying up....

Did Liverpool not win the CL though? Also finished higher than Arsenal?

Yes, in 2005 that's whay I said they've won nothing in 3 years even though they've spent shit loads of millions on strengthening their squad. Are you trying to tell me you're happy with Liverpools position in the table this season after spending the amount they have and being top for so long?

Best league in the world. I have 2 hopes for next season, Liverpool winning the league and Wolves staying up....

La Liga wins that award hands down.