Make the difference - now with display in Broomloan tomorrow

First let me start by saying I share everyone's frustration and disappointment with last night's result. The attitude of the players in the first half was unacceptable and I don't blame anyone for being angry or those that feel the title has gone.

However, the fact of the matter is, we're only two goals behind and we can still win this title. As such, we must channel this anger and frustration in a positive way.

On Saturday we play Aberdeen who we all know give us a hard game (even if they've not won at Ibrox for 18 years). They will have a large travelling support which, like Celtic, will sing the most disgusting of songs while taking great delight in our position behind Celtic.

Nonetheless, they visit our ground. Our home. Ibrox Stadium: a place of legends; a place our kin have followed followed through the years; and a place where the greatest of achievements have been made. Is there any better stadium to play when the chips are down?

As such, I challenge every bear to remember the very best of times. Remember the incredible victories of years past. From the Dunfermline's to the Celtic's to the Kiev's to the Parma's. As recently as last week, the sight of so many flags and so many fans enjoying a victory through unmatched vocal backing brings the battle fever on already. I'm desperate to be at Ibrox right now!

Why? Because we can still win this league. And we can play our part (as always). Bring your RSC banner, stand tall before the game, wave your scarf, wear your colours, sing our songs. From the minute we arrive in the stadium we must convey to the players what this means. Everything!

Our backing will help them play their way to victory. We need goals and we can get them with the kind of atmosphere usually reserved for Old Firm or European games.

We can make the difference!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

As you say we are playing at Ibrox so there is no excuse for WS to name anything other than an attack minded 4-3-3 with the players 'up for it'.

Last nights 2nd half performance showed we can get the ball down and attack teams - i think we had 75% of the play on the 2nd half - yet at Ibrox id fancy us to get a good few against any team in the SPL.

Agree with that Gribz. Exactly the same team that finished yesterday's game will do for me.

I'd also let a few fans into the dressing room before the game... ;)

Unfortunately we've just seen ANOTHER 'peculiar' refereeing decision benefit Celtic. I forsee some very 'kind' decisions in their last two games. I just wish it was the 11 men on the park we were up against and those 1 men only. The SPL is rotten to the core, and will be until this corruption gets sorted out.

Forgetting the goal difference I wonder who has the better fixtures. Id like to remain the optimist and say I think we do.

1) Home games - Id say Hearts are a better outfit than Aberdeen. Aberdeen have an absolute terrible record at Ibrox and havent won in the last 2 decades whilst Hearts have proved they can win and draw in Glasgow. Id fancy Rangers to score more against Aberdeen than Celtic will against Hearts.

2) Away games - Hibs away is always as tough an away fixture you can get in the SPL for both OF teams. As they proved last night they can get a draw against us so there is no reason why they wont do it against Celtic. Im sure Riordan would like to berry one past them for his treatment by Strachan.

Utd away is unfortunatly a boggie ground for us but thats always been under normal circumstances. If we go into the last game and take care of our own business then the gap between the OF and the rest will show. Put Lafferty, Miller and Novo (all with pace) up against Lee Wilkie (statue) and we should run rings round them.

One thing is for sure, we NEED to go into the DUTD game in front, which means a good few goals scored against the sheep, the MOPES will win their last two games, but not by much IMO

It's hard to "keep believing" when the team are constantly playing poorly albeit they're winning games but we're struggling against teams we shoudl be putting to thr sword. We just haven't got the players or the tactical know how to create and score a barrel load of chances.

It's hard to "keep believing" when the team are constantly playing poorly albeit they're winning games but we're struggling against teams we shoudl be putting to thr sword. We just haven't got the players or the tactical know how to create and score a barrel load of chances.

I'm all for positivity, but this "Keep Believing" pish is a pretty damaging concept IMHO. Is this what Rangers FC has been reduced to, hanging in against pisspoor Celtic sides and hoping to sneak it against the odds on the final day through "Keep Believing"? F*ck that, if the club had any sort of ambition this championship would have been wrapped up by now. Oh, and back in 2005 we had a team capable of going anywhere with confidence. And even then we got the miracle to end all miracles.

Seeing as it's our last home game of the season and also to purge the stand after the demon of Timmy presence in the Broomloan last week The Blue Order will have a display in the Broomloan stand.

The display covers the whole stand, upper and lower.

Please be sure to be in early and play your part when the teams take to the field.

Spread the word to other Broomloan Bears please. :cool: