We need to go out now and thump aberdeen, im praying that it doesn't come down to goal difference now, with they feckers at the piggery in the last game, who knows what could happen, why the hell didn't we win this game tonight? i take it the celtic results counts for fuck all now.:(

Will be the same team that finished tonight I'm sure. Perhaps Miller for Novo but other than that I don't foresee changes.

We need to score at least 3 or 4 this Saturday as I can't see us beating Utd away by more than one goal.

We wont make up 2 goals. We have to assume that they will win their last two games, which they will, so we need to win 2-0 and 3-0 as they have also scored more goals than us.

IMO the league was lost tonight. We HAD to win that game as the Tims would have been looking at it as potential lost points.

Hibs wont have the same energy levels left for Saturday and will drop all 3 points to the Tims.

We live in hope I guess, but I have just come to terms that our team just doesn't have the appropriate mentality to close things out.

I don't disagree Craig but we have to believe we can do it or there's no point turning up.

I can't wait for Saturday now actually. Should be one of the most open games at Ibrox I've seen for a long time.