Did the ball cross the line!!!!

Exactly Ian...

While refereeing decisions always have their part to play (and the number we get against us rather dubious); they don't account for the number of unacceptable performances from our team.

i agree ian, though the cumulative total of points denied that can be directly assigned to poor decisions is pretty shocking. but that's part of the game, and you've got to have enough in reserve to compensate for bad luck and incompetency if you want to win a league. i just hope they have it in them. i remember on the apprentice sir alan sugar used to go on about how he needed 'closers' to bring deals to conclusions. i get worried our teams lack of experience in winning leagues puts celtic in a better 'closers' position. you know strachan'll be saying 'ah they've never won a league, you're the champions - you wont be slipping up etc'. we just need to win, and try and score a few goals, to keep the pressure on them, because they are the poorest champions in recent history.

If we do lose the league,which is looking more likely, I won't be looking back to this incident, I'll be looking back at the stupid points we've dropped St Midden, ICT ect.

Whilst people might like to believe that, it is factually incorrect. If we lose the league than the extra points there, or against Aberdeen, or Motherwell, or the numerous points Celtic were gifted will have cost us the league.

It's also true to say that had we beat ICT or St Mirren etc we would have won. However it doesn't change the point above.

The referees have certainly done their bit to help their team this season, but perhaps they won't get the end result they want this time.

Will be extremely interesting to find out who the officials are for next weeks games. There's no doubt in my mind Brines/Smith/Murphy/Richmond will feature in at least one of the games.