Fuck, another sitter, nearly 2-2

I turned it off with 15mins gone Ian. I don't know how on earth you can watch that. United were playing really well, dinking wee short sharp passes around but i just felt they would edge it as they always feckin do the fluky gypos.

It was bad enough watching it on Saturday, but when we're having to support shite like Utd to try do us a favour, it does Nowt for the nerves at all.

I turned it off with 15mins gone Ian. I don't know how on earth you can watch that. United were playing really well, dinking wee short sharp passes around but i just felt they would edge it as they always feckin do the fluky gypos.

It was bad enough watching it on Saturday, but when we're having to support shite like Utd to try do us a favour, it does Nowt for the nerves at all.

Time up, I can watch it easy mate knowing they can do fuck all to stop us winning the title :)