Celtic v Dundee United

Celtic midfielder Scott Brown is likely to return against Dundee United after serving his two-match suspension.

Captain Stephen McManus is sidelined with a knee injury, so Glenn Loovens will partner Gary Caldwell in central defence for Gordon Strachan's side.

United striker Francisco Sandaza is in line for a return after recovering from a hamstring injury.

David Goodwillie will keep his place in the absence of Warren Feeney. On-loan Celtic defender Paul Caddis misses out.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan: "We must try to score goals against Dundee United. I can throw all sorts of stats at you, but the fact is you must score goals to win games of football.

"We need to beat United. If we handle the pressure in the same way as we handled it on Saturday - in terms of commitment, playing, drive and pride - then I haven't got a problem.

"It's then all down to scoring goals. If they do the same things as they did on Saturday then I can't ask for any more from my players."

Dundee United manager Craig Levein: "I have to assume the worst and believe that Hearts will win up at Aberdeen so that means we need to get something to ensure we're in a position to overtake them at the weekend.

"It's a tall order but I honestly believe that over the last five or six games we're playing as well as anyone.

"We did well on our last trip to Parkhead and I see no reason why we can't go one better this time."

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, Loovens, Caldwell, O'Dea, Brown, Naylor, Nakamura, Hartley, Crosas, Maloney, McGeady, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Samaras, McDonald, Mark Brown, Misun, Flood, Robson.

Dundee United(from): Zaluska, Dillon, Grainger, Dixon, Dods, Wilkie, Kenneth, Kovacevic, D Robertson, S Robertson, Gomis, Buaben, Swanson, Shala, Sandaza, Goodwillie, Conway, McGovern.

This season: Dundee United 2-2 Celtic, Celtic 2-2 Dundee United, Dundee United 1-1 Celtic.

1-0 to the MOPES, the wee aussie midget should have been sent off for his tackle on Wilkie,shocking, another thing that wee chunt does at every corner is jump up and down in front of the goalkeeper, even against us he does it, the keeper should crunch his toes for him

1-0 to the MOPES, the wee aussie midget should have been sent off for his tackle on Wilkie,shocking, another thing that wee chunt does at every corner is jump up and down in front of the goalkeeper, even against us he does it, the keeper should crunch his toes for him

Got off Scot free for stamping/kicking MacGregor in an unprovoked assault.

I put a correct score double on of Celtic ...1 D.Utd...1 and Hibs...1 Gers...2.

Now, if that comes up tomorrow i'll meet you all in Glasgow and i'll by everyone on Gersnet a drink or five!!!!:cheers: