Rangers remain with Umbro

In terms of an England template, I can't do it in blue but I guess an away strip could look like this...

f019u.jpg

Brilliant. How all football tops should look. Simple is best IMO. In fact I wouldn't even have a sponsor on it if it was up to me.

Unfortunately sponsorship is a necessary evil of playing in the SPL (and elsewhere to be fair).

But, I agree, I'd like to see a nice simple Rangers top. IIRC, the club say more modern designs sell better as it is younger fans who buy them.

I would love a retro style top. That mock up looks well smart Frankie.

As for the younger fans thing, I really don't think it matters what a gers top looks like it's "mum I want one" regardless.

Can't get the software to work to give me a blue version. But I guess our away jersey could look like that.... ;)

No worries. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that one with our badge/sponsor etc.

Wouldn't be too bad an away shirt actually. Well better than Man U and England's recent efforts. :devil: