Sheff Utd into the final after beating Preston.

Reading or Burnley play the winner with Burnley leading 1-0 from the 1st leg. I hope the winners of this game go up.

Nevermind them, what about Scunthorpe?

C'mon you Iron.

One of my teams and on their way to Wembley AGAIN (twice in one season) if they can do De Matteos MK Dons on Friday night.

'Mon Scunny, you deserve it. Even Peterborough manager Darren Ferguson said of all the teams they played the best they encountered was, yes, you guessed it, Scunny!!!!:cheers:

On the Championship, i actually hope Burnley deserve it for having a few wonderful cup runs this season. Owen Coyle seems to have a good bunch of footballers there.

What was the score in the first leg between Scunthorpe and MK Dons??

The other leg was 1-0 to Millwall v Leeds, so the 2nd leg tonight will be good at elland road. I can see a full house there.

What was the score in the first leg between Scunthorpe and MK Dons??

The other leg was 1-0 to Millwall v Leeds, so the 2nd leg tonight will be good at elland road. I can see a full house there.

Yep, Gazzas right, it was 1-1.

We took the lead only to be pegged back from a corner that shouldn't have been awarded.

We have a fantastic strike force though and theres no way Scunny won't score at Dons.

I also feel we can take anyone on on a one day shot at Wembley and i have sneaky feeling Millwall are going to sneak into the play off final.

So, hopefully i'll get a ticket, depending on work commitments, and my prediction for the final will be...

Scunthorpe...2 Millwall...0

Championship and beyond here we come, come on you Iron.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/115/EMP-4627513.jpg

Edited by John Barr

• 2 weeks later...