Come to think of it, Spiers and co have been strangely quiet on the all-round behaviour on Saturday of the most bigotted and evil support in world football...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwiW-C7x7bk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - celtic fc terrorist scum song[/ame]

Ha ha ha. Banned for life. Bigots don't win scumbag.

-----------------------------------------------------

My life�s over

By KENNY ANGOVE

and ROBERT McAULAY

Published: Today

THE shamed boyfriend of Gordon Strachan�s niece was banned by Celtic for life yesterday for waving an IRA flag at the Old Firm game.

Yob Aaron Laing, 21, was hammered by the Hoops after he was captured holding an Irish flag with the terrorist group�s name scrawled on it.

Disgrace ... Laing waves flag at Ibrox

And last night, after hearing of the clubââ?¬â?¢s ban, the lout fan said: ââ?¬Å?Well, thatââ?¬â?¢s my life over, then.ââ?¬Â

Laing, of Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, has been dating 17-year-old Ellis Paterson � daughter of Celtic manager Strachan�s sister Laura, 42.

The grinning yob was photographed waving the banner as he watched Saturday�s match at Ibrox.

Furious Hoops chiefs vowed to ban the thug. But they were left red-faced when the lout was identified � it was discovered he�d been dating Strachan�s relative.

Manager ... Gordon Strachan

Last night one source said: ââ?¬Å?Laing goes all over Scotland and Europe to see Celtic.

ââ?¬Å?His girlfriendââ?¬â?¢s dad Davie Paterson is married to Gordon Strachanââ?¬â?¢s sister and gets tickets for the games from the Celtic manager.

Embarrassment

ââ?¬Å?He goes on the Grampian Emerald Celtic supportersââ?¬â?¢ bus regularly and there will be people on that bus totally ashamed at what he has done.

ââ?¬Å?Itââ?¬â?¢s a complete embarrassment for the supportersââ?¬â?¢ club and I would imagine Gordon Strachan and Celtic wonââ?¬â?¢t be too happy about it.ââ?¬Â

Last night shamed Laing claimed the stunt was ââ?¬Å?drunken stupidityââ?¬Â after finding the flag beside his seat.

Laing said he travelled alone on the train to the match and bought the ticket from a tout outside the ground.

And he even claimed his antics were not sectarian.

Dating ... Laing with Strachan's niece Ellis

He said: ââ?¬Å?Even though Iââ?¬â?¢m ashamed about it, itââ?¬â?¢s not a sectarian flag. The British Army are a lot worse than that.ââ?¬Â

He added: ââ?¬Å?I was very drunk. I found the flag at the side of the seat.

ââ?¬Å?It was a moment of drunken stupidity. I regret it completely. Iââ?¬â?¢m ashamed.

ââ?¬Å?I shouldnââ?¬â?¢t have picked it up, but in the heat of the moment I did. He confirmed heââ?¬â?¢d been dating Ellis but claimed they had split up.

He said: ââ?¬Å?We had a thing quite a while ago but that has been finished for months.ââ?¬Â

Last night Parkhead chiefs refused to comment. But a Parkhead insider said the yob had been banned for life.

The source said: ââ?¬Å?The club does not tolerate this type of behaviour.ââ?¬Â

Ellis�s Bebo site displays the IRA slogan Tiocfaidh ar la or Our Day Will Come.

Last night her family refused to comment at their home in Aberdeen.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/article2424066.ece

the lout fan said: “Well, that’s my life over, then.”

What a sad little life that individual must lead if he thinks his life is now over! His girlfriend won't appreciate that comment unless she's of the same mentality of oor Aaron which, it appears she is going by the statement on her Bebo site.

Get out while you can Ellis.

Last night shamed Laing claimed the stunt was ââ?¬Å?drunken stupidityââ?¬Â after finding the flag beside his seat.

He added: ââ?¬Å?I was very drunk. I found the flag at the side of the seat.

ââ?¬Å?It was a moment of drunken stupidity. I regret it completely. Iââ?¬â?¢m ashamed.

ââ?¬Å?I shouldnââ?¬â?¢t have picked it up, but in the heat of the moment I did. He confirmed heââ?¬â?¢d been dating Ellis but claimed they had split up.

He said: ââ?¬Å?We had a thing quite a while ago but that has been finished for months.ââ?¬Â

And he's also a liar:

2r4sq4p.jpg

2r3dsfb.jpg

You have to laugh at the 1st sentence of his....

It's my flag, I made it

Made it? You bought the flag, got a permanent marker and wrote I on the green third of the flag, R on the white third and A on the orange third.

Phone Stella McCartney and see if she has any designer jobs going ya fanny!

From...

"It's my flag, I made it and I will fight it all the way if anything comes of it"

...to...

“I was very drunk. I found the flag at the side of the seat. It was a moment of drunken stupidity. I regret it completely. I’m ashamed."

Bwahahaha :D Caught red handed, bigot bhoy :D

You have to laugh at the 1st sentence of his....

Made it? You bought the flag, got a permanent marker and wrote I on the green third of the flag, R on the white third and A on the orange third.

Phone Stella McCartney and see if she has any designer jobs going ya fanny!

'Sellick bigot in correctly spelled banner shock'