Jammy Geordie buggers have got out of it on goal difference. I hope Fulham go there and beat them at the weekend. Fulham are going for 7th place and entry in the Europa cup. As much as i want West Ham to nick that 7th place if Fulham get it then they deserve it and if it means Newcastle are back in the relegation zone then so be it.

Edited by Gribz

Hull are doomed. They can't have won more than a couple of games since Christmas.

Yes, they really hit a poor stint at the wrong time, as this is apparantly the first time all season they've been in the relegation zone.

Poor stint? 5 months is more of a stint imo.

LMAO:whistle:

Indeed SA.

I feel sorry for Hull though. They clearly are fish out of water in the Premiership, and they are trying so hard to get a result it's backfiring on them.

Recently Phil Brown came out in an interview on M.o.t.D. and said they 'are going to give it everything to stay up because it's clear so many bigger sides don't like them being in the league'.

If that is true and they are encountering a 'snobbish' attitude from the likes of Arsenal and Man u, then i really hope they stay up so it pisses those bigger sides off.

To be honest, i quite like them anyway, they usually play some exciting stuff and in the first half of the season they were apparantly 6th at xmas.

So, it really is a BIG poor stint indeed Super A.