Hull are just absolute pish. That knob Brown cost them when he gave them the team talk on the pitch at man city, ever since he has lost the dressing room.

Daniel Coozan will be another regretting leaving when he see's us lift the SPL and enter the CL. - Fantastic player, but up yours Coozan :flipa:

Liverpool robbed West Ham. The first goal was offside (from a Hammers point of view) and it was NEVER a pen for the 2nd after Boa Morte was pulled down a minute earlier. I really thought the ref was being paid off.

Wanks! Cmon Man U today!

West Brom won aswell and could make a silly escape as Boro, Newcastle and Hull are so rank.

Great win for Fulham against Villa. How good a job has Hodgson done!!! Next Gers boss???

I like WBA and Mowbray as a manager.

I'd love to see shitty Newcastle and Middlesboro go down this season. A draw tomorrow night would do me fine!

If Arsenal beat Chelsea today they'll only be 3 points behind them. Maybe they can grab 3rd place and put Chelsea on their arses in 4th. Probably not though!

Liverpool robbed West Ham? You have to be having a laugh.

First goal was clearly offside but do agree about the second goal, shocking! Liverpool looked like they could score whenever they went forward though.......robbed my arese :D

Having a great afternoon, couple beers, getting ready for a bbq and am watching Arsenal play Chelsea off the park...............only to be 2-0 down at half time :D