Season Ticket Renewal

I got a personal phone call from SDM, thanking me for renewing, and offering me a job as CEO. :whistle:

Nah, I wish. Still waiting for my letter.

And a fine job you would do BD :)

i had intended to get my son a book for next season and have just called the ticket office where i was bluntly told to put his name on the list and wait and see if he gets one. in fact they would have been better telling me to fuck off and stop bothering them.

my son is seven next birthday and im hardly going to take a seat at the other end of the stadium. I do know that there is a seat directly in front of me which is available and i was simply enquiring about it.

Never got past the first hurdle though. They just werent interested.

Think ill be spending my money on something else next year.

i had intended to get my son a book for next season and have just called the ticket office where i was bluntly told to put his name on the list and wait and see if he gets one. in fact they would have been better telling me to fuck off and stop bothering them.

my son is seven next birthday and im hardly going to take a seat at the other end of the stadium. I do know that there is a seat directly in front of me which is available and i was simply enquiring about it.

Never got past the first hurdle though. They just werent interested.

Think ill be spending my money on something else next year.

Sad to hear that mate :

Pre-book A Season Ticket Now!

NOTHING beats the excitement and atmosphere of matchday at Ibrox!

Make sure you don't miss a second of the action and pre-book your seat for Season 2009/10 now. Register your details today for the best choice of seats!Steven Davis celebrates scoring

Adult and concession season ticket prices have been frozen for the third consecutive season - from just �£298* for adults in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear). Season tickets which include Celtic start at just �£409* in the Main Stand Rear.

Kids can enjoy the same reduced prices once again - from just �£96* in the Family Stand!

Season ticket holders can enjoy a host of fantastic benefits - click here for details!

Pre-book your seat online now - click here.

Alternatively, call 0871 702 1972 (option 4 then option 9) or visit Rangers Ticket Centre.

We will contact supporters who have completed pre-book applications on a first come first served basis from June 2009, once renewals have been received and processed.

Rangers MasterCardDON'T PAY FOR YOUR SEASON TICKET UNTIL FEB 2010!

Rangers has teamed up with its credit card provider, MBNA, to offer all fans who purchase a season ticket for Season 2009/10 an exclusive credit card offer.

All supporters who successfully apply for a new Rangers credit card will be able to pay for their 2009/10 season ticket using their new credit card and enjoy 0% interest on their season ticket until February 2010 (purchase must be made by 30 July 2009). Click here for more information.