Season Ticket Renewal

Can anybody tell me if you get a letter of confirmation when you post your renewal form to Ibrox ?. I normally renew when I'm through at Ibrox, but this time I posted it for some reason :confused:

Can anybody tell me if you get a letter of confirmation when you post your renewal form to Ibrox ?. I normally renew when I'm through at Ibrox, but this time I posted it for some reason :confused:

i was told we should get one within the next few weeks m8, if we do that's another matter :whistle:

i was told we should get one within the next few weeks m8, if we do that's another matter :whistle:

Cheers Jonny, just with the deadline today and me posting this a couple of weeks ago I've not had any response :(

I can't remember ever getting a letter through the post confirming they had received my renewal form. I do remember getting a letter through the door along with my new season book (the good old days) but in recent seasons it was just a letter saying my new electronic season ticket had been renewed.

Cheers Jonny, just with the deadline today and me posting this a couple of weeks ago I've not had any response :(

I stole your renewal form in the post. Johnny, Frankie and Cammy etc will have a stranger sitting next to them at the home games from next season. :thup:

I stole your renewal form in the post. Johnny, Frankie and Cammy etc will have a stranger sitting next to them at the home games from next season. :thup:

HA!HA!, you're more than welcome to join us mate..........JUST NOT IN MY SEAT :box:

I thought that you normally got a postcard to confirm it.

I handed mine in yesterday. The ticket office was quite busy with renewals, including one boy from St Paul's RC High Shool which was good to see.