Papac out of OF game

Much as though I dont rate McGeady...... if he goes up against Dailly he will rip him a new arsehole.

Has to be Whittaker at RB and Stevie Smith at LB. Come on Wattie, play players in their NATURAL positions !!

The only reason I can see for not playing Smith at LB would be his lack of height - but surely the Tims would be playing Nakamura on that side and there isnt much difference in height - and Nakamura is hardly noted for his aerial presence.

Much as though I dont rate McGeady...... if he goes up against Dailly he will rip him a new arsehole.

Has to be Whittaker at RB and Stevie Smith at LB. Come on Wattie, play players in their NATURAL positions !!

The only reason I can see for not playing Smith at LB would be his lack of height - but surely the Tims would be playing Nakamura on that side and there isnt much difference in height - and Nakamura is hardly noted for his aerial presence.

Will McGeady up against Dailly be that much worse than McGeady up against Broadfoot ?

Will McGeady up against Dailly be that much worse than McGeady up against Broadfoot ?

I actually think Broadfoot has had that wee rat bastard in his back pocket for the last year or so (I wouldn't look too much into the CIS Cup Final as that was a last minute breakaway as we were going gung ho for a goal).

McGeady is an overrated wee hider but honest trier that Dailly is, I'd fear for us with Stuart Slater up against him.

I actually think Broadfoot has had that wee rat bastard in his back pocket for the last year or so (I wouldn't look too much into the CIS Cup Final as that was a last minute breakaway as we were going gung ho for a goal).

McGeady is an overrated wee hider but honest trier that Dailly is, I'd fear for us with Stuart Slater up against him.

Without trying to sound like I'm sticking up for Dailly here, I agree McGeady is way over rated and I don't think Dailly would be that bad against him tbh, I think he would just sit and defend rather than trying to race up the wing and leaving space for McGeady to exploit and if he did that I wouldn't be too worried about him facing McGeady,IMO

I dunno, every time Driver got the ball on Sunday I had my heart in my mouth. Under Souness McGeady would simply get his baws booted early doors and that would be that. More of the same would be nice on Saturday, maybe do him a favour and break his leg so he can't go out and get his head kicked in on his usual post-OF match noise-up.

I'd fear for us with Stuart Slater up against him.

Stuart Slater was a cracking player before he went to Celtic. He was at West Ham when I had my ST there. He was POTY in 1990-91 when WH got promoted to the old Division 1. I remember him tearing Everton apart in the FA cup quarter final. He scored about 15 goals as a left winger that season and had about 20 assists.

Anyway, as said S Smith is a must to play at LB tomorrow. I dont fear playing Dailly that much as he will force McGeady wide and I dont think he is effective there. But Whittaker at RB and Smith at LB is a better option. I fear the likes of McCulloch playing LM more and it will just freeze any chance of playing with a bit of pace on the break.