I cant see WS changing a winning formula.

To be fair, I reckon that our midfield 4 really should be more than a match for whomever Celtic choose in there. I just hope that Davis & Mendes decide to show up. If they do we could win this at a canter because Celtic aren't a great team.

If they don't show up....... I dread to think !

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Edu Mendes Smith

Velicka Boyd

SA, you pushed me into this selection, to be fair the team has been winning so don't tamper with it IMO

Continuity is key. What's that, 6 wins on the bounce? So why change it?

(Even though I've contradicted myself with my team. :D)

Continuity is key. What's that, 6 wins on the bounce? So why change it?

(Even though I've contradicted myself with my team. :D)

The good thing this time is that we have good options on the bench with the likes of Miller,Novo,Lafferty............:rfc:

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Novo Davis Edu Smith

Boyd Velicka

:box:

I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with that line-up. The way Mendes has been performing of late, it would be worth moving Davis into his preferred position in the middle with someone like Novo (NOT Miller) out wide.

I cant see WS changing a winning formula.

To be fair, I reckon that our midfield 4 really should be more than a match for whomever Celtic choose in there. I just hope that Davis & Mendes decide to show up. If they do we could win this at a canter because Celtic aren't a great team.

If they don't show up....... I dread to think !

I agree Craig. We can wax lyrical about how our players are better than theirs as much as we like, but its meaningless unless they show on the day they have the big game mentality. The likes of Thommo and Novo have it, but I'm not as convinced with Mendes and Davis, good as they have been for us this season. I remember watching the 0-1 game at Ibrox this season, and particularly the cup final in March, and thinking: What the fuck is this?

We shall see.

I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with that line-up. The way Mendes has been performing of late, it would be worth moving Davis into his preferred position in the middle with someone like Novo (NOT Miller) out wide.

Shame that definitely wont be the team. Mendes will start. Novo will do no better than the bench.

Tbh there are 3 or 4 permutations (sp) I wouldn't mind.

I would keep that back 5.

I would likely keep the front 2. And edu.

The other positions are up for grabs for me. Walter though is guaranteed to start Mendes CM, Davis RM.

My team:

_________________Alexander______________

Whittaker_____Bougherra___Weir______Papac

______Davis_______Edu_____Mendes_______

____Novo______Boyd or Miller____Lafferty____

Edited by Gribz