Officials announced for our next two games

Guest adamski
Referee: Craig Thomson

Assistants: Francis Andrews and Tom Murphy - v Celtic

v Hibs

Referee: Eddie Smith

Assistants: Martin Cryans and Gary Cheyne

I thought you'd posted the chapel job list there

Unbelievable. And Tom Murphy the most corrupt of them all.

Celtic v Rangers / 3-2 SPL / 28/04/08

McDonald in offside position.

Rangers v Killie / 2-0 SPL / 01/12/2007

Boyd scored and flagged offside.

Celtic v Falkirk / 1-1 CIS Cup (Falkirk won on Pens) 07/11/2006

O'Donnell scored and goal was ruled out for offside.

Dundee Utd v Rangers / 2-2 CIS Cup (Rangers won on Pens)

16/03/08 JCD called offside when clearly pics show he was onside.

Rangers v Celtic / 1-1 SPL / (Think this is the date ) 17/12/06

and from December 2006 - Rangers 1 - 1 Celtic

The game's first controversial incident arrived on the half-hour mark when Prso, through on a Novo pass, was hauled down by Stephen McManus. Referee Kenny Clark immediately pointed to the spot, only for the decision to be reversed due to an offsidse flag from linesman Tom Murphy.

Celtic v Hearts / 3-0 SPL / 16/10/2004

Various decision....Levein and Pressley spewing about Murphy.

FURIOUS Hearts skipper Steven Pressley today claimed Celtic�s opening goal in the champions� 3-0 victory at Parkhead was offside.

The 31-year-old insisted officials weren�t "brave" enough to rule out Henri Camara�s effort, the front man smashing home John Hartson�s knockdown four minutes from the interval to end stubborn resistance from the visitors and pave the way for a comfortable triumph.

The Hearts players were convinced that the big Welshman was in an offside position as he moved on to Chris Sutton�s chip before chesting the ball into the path of his strike partner, their pleas ignored by referee Kenny Clark and stand side assistant Tom Murphy. Murphy, in fact, had earlier incensed Jambos boss Craig Levein by failing to flag for at least two similar decisions, the irate Tynecastle chief having to be ushered back to his technical area on a handful of occasions by harassed fourth official Steve Conroy.

The lively Camara did have a 19th-minute header from Stilian Petrov�s free-kick chalked off but it was the officials� failure to rule out the front man�s later effort which prompted the normally reserved Pressley to speak out.

"We tried to hold a very brave and good line at their first goal and I am convinced it was offside," he said. "You have got to be brave as a team when you play at Parkhead but if we are going to be brave and defend in that manner then we need the officials to be brave as well.

"I think the linesman got the first goal wrong and it was very frustrating as we�d held a very good line on the 18-yard line. You have got to be that way at Parkhead but you also need the officials to be brave and make the right decisions.

Celtic 1-1 Hearts / 1-1 SPL / 10/10/2005

Murphy gets Rudi Skacel booked from 50 yards away for leaving the pitch.....Now Scotland manager George Burley slates him next day.

Burley attacked assistant referee Tom Murphy for signalling to referee Dougie McDonald from 50 yards away that Skacel had strayed over the touchline. "The ref was a yard away and didn't book him. How can the linesman see something from the half-way line? I think he must have had one stud off the pitch. It was a ridiculous decision."

Full name...Thomas Hugh Murphy

He was the main player heading up "Khenny Clark's" Testimonial Events.....he's the main contact for Clark's farewell dinner etc and other events obviously with him retiring this season. They might just be mates but we all know Mr Clark's persuasions so might be worth bearing this in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts 2-3 Celtic / SPL 01/01/2006....

Murphy it seems was the stand side assistant this day (same side I'm fairly sure where Andy Davis was positioned)

Hearts were 2up before Septic won the match in injury time...Stephen McThug scored the winner.

In the 1st half....Balde got booked for almost breaking someone in 2 bits....only after umpteen fouls in Murphys area of the field.

In the 2nd half....Fyssas was shown a Red Card for hauling down Sean Maloney...classed as last man in that area of the field. I'll see if I can locate the footabe anywhere....he didnt actually touch Maloney from memory bit slid along the turf and Maloney played him for it.

McManus scored the winner in the 91/92min and jumped straight into the Septic fans behind the goal whilst already on a Yellow card.....Considering Mr Murphy insisted on Rudi Skacel being booked from 50 yards away at Torbett Towers on my previous mail he didnt seem to rush for another booking for McThug ?!!

Apparently Maloney was eventually booked for jumping into the fans behind the goal but not McThug.....but BBC Sport dont have him down as being booked.

Heres the London Hearts report.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/mrep/20060101022.htm