Scots Cup final tickets allocated

Guest Jum Spence

Double the allocation they had at the semi final? thanks SFA. areseholes.

They really don't have a clue do they.

Incidentally I've always said priority should be given to those who purchased semi-final tickets. It'd never happen though, because it's too much like common sense.

15,000 for Falkirk, the SFA does it again. What's their average gate again? 4,000? 5,000?

Aw but the grannies and uncles...:mad:

Don't forget Queen of the South brought about 15,000 to Hampden. Rangers took about 220,000 to Manchester and our average gate is ...50k?

Don't deny the minnows their day out in the sun.:)

Honestly, if we win the league I'll happily forgo the Scottish Cup.

They have no more right to a day out in the sun than we do.

I know what you're saying, but I just can't look at it like that. I want to win every competition we go into (even the Champions League:D).

Don't forget Queen of the South brought about 15,000 to Hampden. Rangers took about 220,000 to Manchester and our average gate is ...50k?

That's not really the point though is it.

What about a Rangers fan who's been to every previous round of the cup missing the final so a Falkirk "fan" who is a glory hunter and only turns up for the final can go.

That fan and millions like him support Scottish football. Without them the game up here would not survive. Then he misses out on the final.

Joke of a situation.

Falkirk could have no complaints if they got 4/5000 as that is how many can be bothered to turn up for the non-glamour games. In theory their fans should not be missing any games as they play less and it likely costs less so is cheaper for them to follow their team. And then they get to latch on to the big games.

All I'm really saying is that you can't always allocate tickets solely on the basis of presumed support. Where did the 200,000 'extra' Gers fans in Manchester turn up from? They're not 'glory hunters.'? Yet we would have expected a 50-50 split for the Eufa final, though I'm sure in theory we have a larger support.

All I'm really saying is that you can't always allocate tickets solely on the basis of presumed support. Where did the 200,000 'extra' Gers fans in Manchester turn up from? They're not 'glory hunters.'? Yet we would have expected a 50-50 split for the Eufa final, though I'm sure in theory we have a larger support.

It's not a "presumed" support. Our actual average home support is in excess of 46,700. Have Falkirk even managed 7,000 for a home game this season?

Yes, many of the 200,000 on Manchester were glory hunters, but anyway you can't compare a European final to a domestic one.

An even split is OK where each team has an average attendance above 50% of the tickets available, but in other cases the size of the crowds should be taken into account. there us no reason for Falkirk to get above 8,000 tiockets for the game.

You are penalising the people who keep Scottish football afloat by turning up each week, and allowing people who haven't been to a game for over 10 years to attend.

The SFA should be looking after the fans and not grannies who never go to games. Yet another cock up by the SFA.