Arsenal v Man Utd 2nd leg

He was. It was a shocking decision.

What do you think the chances of his card being revoked?

It should to be honest. Shocking that a player has to miss a major final because of a refs mistake.

What do you think the chances of his card being revoked?

It should to be honest. Shocking that a player has to miss a major final because of a refs mistake.

UEFA have apparently said only cases of mistaken identity can be used to revoke a card. So he'll miss the final. Which is grossly unfair given all he has done to get them there, but looking at it from another point of view, if he had his card revoked it would set a precedent and you'd be seeing appeals every week. Feel sorry for the guy though. It's not often we see a Scotsman playing in a Champions League final (Dumbert the last?). Think he was left on the bench for last year's final as well. Life's a bitch eh?

and then you marry one

Was gutted the game was over so early. That wee slip from Gibbs changed the game. Arsenal was up for it and would have controlled the game for longer had he not slipped. You could see it ruined the guys night and he had to come off.

The free kick was worse, it was never a foul.

The 3rd goal was sublime.

The sending off was harsh but did look like a pen from the first angle. But im not a fan of Fletcher and i dont think he would have started in the final anyway.

I hope Man U go on and win it though. Id like to see Sir Alex get another title as he is the best manager of all time for me.

I dont care who goes through tonight but I just dont want to see John Terry's open gob lifting that cup!

How can you say you dont care who goes thought thonight after saying as long as its not john terry's mob?

That's not what he said. He said he doesn't care who goes through tonight as long as he doesn't see John Terrys open gob lifting the cup.

Got to admit, I'm the same. The thought of seeing Lampard (wank), Terry (wank), A.Cole (wank) and Drogba (wank) lift the CL trophy sickens me.

How can you say you dont care who goes thought thonight after saying as long as its not john terry's mob?

Dont care who is in the final. But if its Man U v Chelsea I want Man U to win or if it is Man U v Barca I dont mind....but would probably want to see Sir Awex and Wyan Giggs win another trophy.

Was gutted the game was over so early. That wee slip from Gibbs changed the game. Arsenal was up for it and would have controlled the game for longer had he not slipped. You could see it ruined the guys night and he had to come off.

The free kick was worse, it was never a foul.

The 3rd goal was sublime.

The sending off was harsh but did look like a pen from the first angle. But im not a fan of Fletcher and i dont think he would have started in the final anyway.

I hope Man U go on and win it though. Id like to see Sir Alex get another title as he is the best manager of all time for me.

I dont care who goes through tonight but I just dont want to see John Terry's open gob lifting that cup!

As amazing as it seems, whilst Fletcher misses a lot of games he's usually a first pick for the big games, like a Champions League Semi Final last night. There's a fair chance he would have started or at very least been on the bench.

As amazing as it seems, whilst Fletcher misses a lot of games he's usually a first pick for the big games, like a Champions League Semi Final last night. There's a fair chance he would have started or at very least been on the bench.

Same goes for Park. He usually plays in the CL games. The commentator said last night that Park played in both legs of the QF and both legs of the SF last year but didn't even make the subs bench for the final. SAFs selections are strange sometimes but he's got it down to a fine art.

Same goes for Park. He usually plays in the CL games. The commentator said last night that Park played in both legs of the QF and both legs of the SF last year but didn't even make the subs bench for the final. SAFs selections are strange sometimes but he's got it down to a fine art.

Can't argue with that. There is a good shout for saying SAF would not have picked Fletcher for the final in any case. That's why I said "fair chance". Will be some disappointed players come the final!

No-one commented on the Adebayor tackle that IMO should have been a red. Do you not think it shoulve been? His foot was above ankle level an dived in....