Arsenal v Man Utd 2nd leg

Jon my instinct on first view was he got the ball and the replays bore that out.

Very sorry for him as after Ronaldo I he was the next one who stood out for me. Not saying he was the next best, just who stood out to me, prob in part as I kept an eye on him as a Scot. THat was my initial thoughts on the game, though seeing Jon's post park was great too.

I can't stand Man U and have no great love of Darren Fletcher either but have to say I thought the sending off was harsh. To me Fabregas made a lot of it too.

Game was over after 11 mins which sickened me as I thought it was nicely poised after the 1st leg

Jon my instinct on first view was he got the ball and the replays bore that out.

Very sorry for him as after Ronaldo I he was the next one who stood out for me. Not saying he was the next best, just who stood out to me, prob in part as I kept an eye on him as a Scot. THat was my initial thoughts on the game, though seeing Jon's post park was great too.

Fook sake, I never thought I would say this but someone agrees with me on an Arsenal thread ;)

Thought it was obvious the MOTM would go to Ronaldo, but only IMO it could easily have gone to Park (my choice) or Fletcher.

He was. It was a shocking decision.

The referee was pish all night. The FK that lead to their 2nd goal was a joke!

I'm a bad loser and delighted a Man Ure player will miss the final.

Agree with the freekick Gav but thought he was far worse at the very end of the game.

OK this wont go down well as it's coming from me but IMO Adebayor should have been sent off for his tackle at the end.

Wasn't the only wrong decision though...

No issue with Chelsea but hoping Barca win the other one.

As a neutral I would be turned off by a repeat of last years final.

The CL is one of the most boring sporting tournaments out there - the same teams year in year out. On the other hand, Man Utd v Chelsea would have a terrific subplot. Most players - particularly at Chelsea - who played in Moscow are still there. A chance for Terry, Lampard and co to finally get their hands on the holy grail, or will Sir Alex make it 3 in a decade...

I'm a bad loser and delighted a Man Ure player will miss the final.

:D

The trick is to worry about the Rangers and not go adopting an English side. If I was going to follow an English side's results it'd be a second rate mob like Preston or Wolves. The Top 4 = :sleep: