Don't know how anybody else feels ?, but for me we are going to win the league this season, and the Scottish Cup, I've seen enough in the last 2-3 games to make me believe we will do it, if we can't win the title back this season then we don't deserve to win it, I do not fear anyone and it is there for us to win it, and I believe we will :rfc:

Don't know how anybody else feels ?, but for me we are going to win the league this season, and the Scottish Cup, I've seen enough in the last 2-3 games to make me believe we will do it, if we can't win the title back this season then we don't deserve to win it, I do not fear anyone and it is there for us to win it, and I believe we will :rfc:

how much you had to drink Ian :fish:

At the moment I feel it's subjectively 60-40 in our favour due to the OF game being at Ibrox and I can't see their luck stretching further against us. The team seemed to have responded well after bevviegate and I think our players have the edge on Celtic's.

Depends what happens on the day and depends on how we negotiate the 4 remaining banana skins in the waiting.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic dropped a couple of points in their last 3 games. I think SPL teams just need to learn to play the full 45-50 minutes a half.

The destiny of the title is in our own hands and its as simple as this! we win the next five games and we will be champions!!! and i truely believe that we will win our games and that the character,determination,hunger of this team will shine through... :rfc:

Just couple :), I still think we will win the SPL :flipa: :box:, I TAKE IT YOU DON'T

i always think we will win the league every year :box:

your round the morra ...................

Only saw the first hour of the Aberdeen game before I had to go get a train. And I know they went on to record a comfortable looking score line. However what I saw has made me more confident. Aberdeen should have won the first half 3 or 4 nil.

As Calscot says the OF being at Ibrox gives us a slight advantage in this game but we cant rely on that after all we won our only OF game this season at Parkhead.

Whatever happens that is the key game and makes the destiny with the team whoever comes out of that game with the right result.

Personally I think we will win the title, we are on a good run at the right time and Id say we look more of a team since BF being left out. We are getting players like Miller and Lafferty coming back plus Velicka and Boyd have scored in the last few games while both actually playing quite well.