A Year Ago Tomorrow

Can you remember what you were doing a year ago tomorrow? Late in the evening I was hiding behind the sofa watching a very scarey drama develop on the TV.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtdUeHVqkLM]YouTube - Rangers Fiorentina Penalties[/ame]

RANGERS ARE COMING.....

Cammy F

Amazing was watching in my GF'S house bricking it and i have never felt a feeling like it when Novo's penalty went in it was like it wasnt real and it wasnt really happening but it did and i was jumping about the house like a looney and was on the phone all night to Bear mates planning our trip to Manchester ,

hope we can experiance it again as although we didnt win the Uefa Cup the run to the final was amazing for me we beat some really good european teams and thats not including the Champions League.

Amazing was watching in my GF'S house bricking it and i have never felt a feeling like it when Novo's penalty went in it was like it wasnt real and it wasnt really happening but it did and i was jumping about the house like a looney and was on the phone all night to Bear mates planning our trip to Manchester ,

hope we can experiance it again as although we didnt win the Uefa Cup the run to the final was amazing for me we beat some really good european teams and thats not including the Champions League.

I had made two phone calls regarding Manchester plans within five minutes of Novo's penalty. Excitement off the scale.

I just remember feeling like i was going to have a heart attack and my heart rate must have been around 130. Seriously!!!

Looking at that now, it brings me so much joy. But i had forgotten about Montolivo's arrogantness and the infamous 'brushing the dirt off the shoulder' act he mimiced after his penalty take. I was raging at him after he done that and when we wone i think the whole of Britain done it back to the telly at him. He desrved to get beaten for that alone, and what is even more funny is that after he done that, the penalties swung back our way.

I just wonder if Neil Alexander saw that incident and said to himself "right you bassa, i'm gonna make you suffer for that".

In Coopers in the west end with a bunch of good mates. Screaming with joy, tears in my eyes.

I remember going up those spiral walkways at Eastlands (paid �£400 for my final ticket btw) on the phone to my dad and he confirmed that Novo wasn't playing. Fucking Criminal Walter. After that game was the second time I've cried over a football match, the Fiorentina one being the first.:rfc: