manure v spurs

Guest bigbear
Did you stop counting after our third?

Glory Glory Man Utd:)

League won now after that result i think. Get in!:whistle:

Well done your team John grrrrrrrr

My team in EPL is Chelsea our Blues Bros.

I like to watch games where some of our ex players are now with and that prick Vedran Corluka (No 22) for spurs gets a game ahead of Alan Hutton?

He was responsible for FIVE of Manure goals today

vedran_corluka.jpg

Absolutely detest Man U to be honest but they have the Title wrapped up after that result and you have ro dsay deservedly so. The first Utd goal was a highly debatable penalty though:fish:

It wasn't debatable it was totally not a penalty. Gomez touched the ball long before he got the man. Bad ref decision.

I think Liverpool have been outstanding this season, any game I've watched they have been a joy to watch, a couple of 4-4 draws says it all. Shame they will lose the league to Man Utd but that's what happens drawing games at home to teams like Fulham, West Ham and Wigan, these are games that have possibly cost them in the long run.

Well done your team John grrrrrrrr

My team in EPL is Chelsea our Blues Bros.

I like to watch games where some of our ex players are now with and that prick Vedran Corluka (No 22) for spurs gets a game ahead of Alan Hutton?

He was responsible for FIVE of Manure goals today

Thats very gracious of you then mate to be honest.

You didn't have to come out and say well done. So goodluck to you mate.

I 100% agree with you BB about Corluka. I watched him single handedly hand that game to us today. He is so annoying to watch too(well, except that he is so bad he was good for my team BB), he dribbles up the park and trys the killer ball everytime except all he actually succeeds in doing is give it away.

What a joke. How Harry persists with him i'll never know. He helped us with a win last night. no doubt about it.

The ref was appauling too last night. I could not believe he gave us that pen. As soon as the goalie got a touch i told my mate sitting next to us that it was a good save. Then the whistle goes and the ref is pointing to the spot.

I thought he was a pure homer of a ref. He should get the bump no doubt about it.

It was a disgusting decision and i felt the ref tried to help us. We don't normally need a twelth man in any other game, so i would never want another decision like that again.