Liverpool v Arsenal

Why has Bentnar started ahead of Arshavin? Didn't see build up so not sure if he is on the bench. Baffling decision if he is fit.

Wasn't looking forward to this game with Liverpool missing Gerrard and Arsenal having Fabregas.

Arsenal keeper a solid start I guess. Here's hoping for a good game........and a Liverpool win (couldn't resist lol)

In saying that, the pace is fantastic from both teams when they are passing the ball.....

(thank fook someone has responded to this thread, thought it was being ignored cos it was me that started another Liverpool thread lol)

Does it not mean we are all square? I will owe you at the moment if it remains this way but when the league is finished and Liverpool arre ahead it evens out I believe.......your the accountant though.