to be fair to celtic, ignoring the paper shit-stirring, they're only asking for an explanation as to how the fixtures get drawn up. it seems quite baffling. i'd quite like to know myself.

to be fair to celtic, ignoring the paper shit-stirring, they're only asking for an explanation as to how the fixtures get drawn up. it seems quite baffling. i'd quite like to know myself.

But they've not been interested previous seasons when they continually got the better of it. Pathetic whining from them as usual.

How can they possibly moan about a fixture that does not involve them?

Do they have 19 home and away fixtures? - YES Do Rangers? - YES

Do they have to play a side 3 times away from home? - NO Do Rangers? - YES

Do they get their last game, probably a title decider, at home? - YES Do Rangers? - NO

The main 3 questions that bothers most fans are the ones above. In each occassion, they get a favourable answer.

They must be really worried!

How can they possibly moan about a fixture that does not involve them?

Do they have 19 home and away fixtures? - YES Do Rangers? - YES

Do they have to play a side 3 times away from home? - NO Do Rangers? - YES

Do they get their last game, probably a title decider, at home? - YES Do Rangers? - NO

The main 3 questions that bothers most fans are the ones above. In each occassion, they get a favourable answer.

They must be really worried!

One other question, to be fair, is

Do they have to play a side 3 times at home ? NO Do Rangers ? - YES

Not that I think their argument is fair, just that in order for equity that question is important too.

Now, the ONLY way that the SPL can make parity would be to make us play at Tynecastle (so we play home and away twice) and then have Hibs come to Ibrox (so we play home and away twice) but that means that the final Edinburgh derby would have to go to Easter Road for a 3rd time - would that be fair on Hearts ?

Lets not forget that Hearts, too, are chasing a European spot.

From a neutral perspective I would have to say that I think the SPL have done the ebst job they could with what they had - and I don't often say that !

One other question, to be fair, is

Do they have to play a side 3 times at home ? NO Do Rangers ? - YES

Not that I think their argument is fair, just that in order for equity that question is important too.

Now, the ONLY way that the SPL can make parity would be to make us play at Tynecastle (so we play home and away twice) and then have Hibs come to Ibrox (so we play home and away twice) but that means that the final Edinburgh derby would have to go to Easter Road for a 3rd time - would that be fair on Hearts ?

Lets not forget that Hearts, too, are chasing a European spot.

From a neutral perspective I would have to say that I think the SPL have done the ebst job they could with what they had - and I don't often say that !

Yes definitely the ebst.:)

Can i add to this but during our lengthy european run, did we get any help from anyone! NO!!! quite simply told to get on with it so i dont get what the mopes are moaning about when the SFA/SPL simply gave them the league title last season! Fuck them i say!:)

Can i add to this but during our lengthy european run, did we get any help from anyone! NO!!! quite simply told to get on with it so i dont get what the mopes are moaning about when the SFA/SPL simply gave them the league title last season! Fuck them i say!:)

That's what Euan Cameron is just saying on the football phone in just now, the MOPES are foaming @ the mouth :)

Euan : '' Celtic won the league last year through default '' :)

The ironic thing is that they CHEATED last season, and with hardly an advantage worth talking about they are complaining.

I think Rangers last season were treated the most unfairly I've ever seen since I started watching football.

Yet a tiny glitch in the fixture list which can hardly be helped due to our weird set up has them screaming blue murder.