Gersnet Awards 08/09

Colshy spat the dummy because he found out his washing machine wasn't as hi-tec as he thought.

That sounds interesting. But in a way, i'm not even sure i want to ask you the story behind it:confused:

Ah! Ok, go on, i can't miss the tail of a man and a washing machine. Sounds like the beginnings of a joke anyway.:D

Fraser is, but having a wee rest from forums in general.

As for Colshy, best to not even go there and just be thankful he is no longer here.

Sounds very interesting. I won't even ask.

Going by the awards though i searched in the search engine, it seemed he was popluar and also unpopluar cause he won the 'Most missed user2006' and the 'Gersnet Hall Of Shame2006'.

Bit of a contrast there.:confused:

That sounds interesting. But in a way, i'm not even sure i want to ask you the story behind it:confused:

Ah! Ok, go on, i can't miss the tail of a man and a washing machine. Sounds like the beginnings of a joke anyway.:D

I'd be delighted too. :D

Colshy made himself out to be some sort of hight flyer with flats in London and Glasgow. One day he posted a photo of his girlfriend (there might've been a thread about current GFs) but in the background of the photo was his open plan kitchen. Right smack bang in the middle of the kitchen was this 1960s style green washing machne.

The Gersnet users noticed this and began ripping the complete and utter pish out of him for this because he was a "high flyer". He couldn't take it, became a prick and left.

That's about it in a nushell.

I'd be delighted too. :D

Colshy made himself out to be some sort of hight flyer with flats in London and Glasgow. One day he posted a photo of his girlfriend (there might've been a thread about current GFs) but in the background of the photo was his open plan kitchen. Right smack bang in the middle of the kitchen was this 1960s style green washing machne.

The Gersnet users noticed this and began ripping the complete and utter pish out of him for this because he was a "high flyer". He couldn't take it, became a prick and left.

That's about it in a nushell.

Maybe it was a Zanussi eh? LOL

Ah well, maybe it's best he isnt around now as i don't think i would take to the guy much, high flyer or not.:devil:

Just like to say thanks to everyone who has sent me in their nominations so far. In the 5 or 6 years I've been doing this, it's the best and quickest response so far so thanks again.

Still at least two or three weeks to go yet so plenty of time. For the newer members, you don't need to fill in everything if you feel you don't know everyone well enough, but anything you do submit will be greatly appreciated and count in the final awards.

Jon

Edited by Super_Ally
typo

It wasn't a washing machine, it was an old style cooker.

He sent the picture to me through the post as he didnt know how to scan or post the picture himself.....

Oh dear mate, you mean he has your address?

I'd move as he sounds as though he has mental problems. (Colshy if your reading this, the voices in your head are "friendly" voices ok?):fish::flipa:

For those interested, I've only ben able to find the last 3 years worth of awards (possibly due to forum change) so the following links will take you directly to the page for each years awards.

07/08

06/07

05/06

Jon, i'm fairly new, so i don't really know who to vote for on this newcomer award. Can you give me a wee list of some good posting new guys so i don't need to miss out any slots please?

Jon, i'm fairly new, so i don't really know who to vote for on this newcomer award. Can you give me a wee list of some good posting new guys so i don't need to miss out any slots please?

Easiest bet is to maybe go to the Member list and in the Joined Date section put the blue arrow to down, this will give you a list of the recent joiners to the dinosaurs ;)

You'll see who has joined, how many posts, who you recognise and hopefully whose posts you have enjoyed (it may take a good few pages of checking though......

If you want a list I'll get one done for you and pm it tomorrow though if you want.