Liverpool v Chelsea

3-1 chelsea an a great move.

Bassa's.

Looking like this could scratch my bet with Craig lol

oh aye, forgot about that. Get in !!

Chelsea well deserved win. To be fair it could have been 6 or 7. 3-1 and Drogba missed a couple of sitters and Reina had a cracking save from Dossena.

Liverpool are out, they wont go to Stamford Bridge and score 3.

I agree Craig, well deserved, they played really well and listening to the comments now, Gerrard and Torres were more or less marked out of the game. Not so obvious in the first half but there was only one team in the second half.

Think Liverpool had a chance before their first but o saying had they got it, that it would have led to 2-0.

At the end of the day, the Chelsea goal turned the game because up until that point i thought it was only Liverpool who looked like winning.

Big debates about the zonal marking and the two corners.

I agree Craig, well deserved, they played really well and listening to the comments now, Gerrard and Torres were more or less marked out of the game. Not so obvious in the first half but there was only one team in the second half.

Think Liverpool had a chance before their first but o saying had they got it, that it would have led to 2-0.

At the end of the day, the Chelsea goal turned the game because up until that point i thought it was only Liverpool who looked like winning.

Big debates about the zonal marking and the two corners.

Zone marking is the most stupid thing i have seen in my life. a player on the move can jump far higher than someone standing still.

2 sockers at the cornres SA although there was great movement by Ivanovic at the first

I would say decent movement by Ivanovic at the first rather than great - he did what any attacking player should do, attack the ball. However, take a look at it again...... there were FOUR Liverpool defenders surrounding him and NOT ONE got even close to Ivanovic.

The 2nd was almost a duplicate and, in fact, Gerrard was to blame as he was ball watching and lost the flight of the ball.

1st half I felt Liverpool were the better team, comfortably so. 2nd half and it was pretty much all Chelsea. It really was a game of two halves - Liverpool winning everything, every 50:50 in the first and Chelsea doing the same in the 2nd.

Cracking game though.