Season Ticket Renewals in...

I sit in the Broomie rear with two mates, both are not renewing next season. Reason is standard of football. I will be waiting to see who the manager is for next season, if its Wattie I wont be renewing.

My only concern of renewing my season ticket is when the season is over and we haven't won the league that our club will be stripped to the back bones and our best player(s) sold to bring down the crippling debts, this is a worrying thought but it soon could become reality and the season will still be running after the renewal deadline has passed! :sigh:

My only concern of renewing my season ticket is when the season is over and we haven't won the league that our club will be stripped to the back bones and our best player(s) sold to bring down the crippling debts, this is a worrying thought but it soon could become reality and the season will still be running after the renewal deadline has passed! :sigh:

While I agree with your point and empathise, the irony is that not renewing is hardly going to help your stated concerns. There is also the point that support is supposed to be through thick and thin and if everyone thought your way, Leeds Utd would not exist anymore and Rangers would be next to go to the wall.

However, I respect that it's your money and just as importantly, your weekend time.

The thing is, as Cal has just said, the club needs our support more than ever, not renewing your season ticket will not help the club, unless financial circumstances dictate wether or not you can renew

The thing is, as Cal has just said, the club needs our support more than ever, not renewing your season ticket will not help the club, unless financial circumstances dictate wether or not you can renew

I'm sorry but are you saying/expecting fans to shell out hundreds on a ST when the product is rank rotten just to support the club?

I'm sorry but are you saying/expecting fans to shell out hundreds on a ST when the product is rank rotten just to support the club?

There is loyalty and blind loyalty. I have been guilty of the later in the past, but probably not in the future.

Cammy F

Just my feeling on it mate, I'm not saying fans should do anything, maybe I should have worded it better. I just think the amount of financial shit we are in will be made worse by not renewing, of course I could be wrong, never the less it is entirely up the individual what they do