Season Ticket Renewals in...

Price 'frozen' apparently - more like a 2.5% increase given the recent VAT reductions.

Bit of thinking to be done over the next few weeks.

Just heard the postie delivering post this morning - will check and see if ours have arrived. As you say, some long, hard thinking ahead of the next weeks and months.

Cammy F

Price 'frozen' apparently - more like a 2.5% increase given the recent VAT reductions.

Bit of thinking to be done over the next few weeks.

~2.17% rise. Pedantic loyal. :)

The VAT cut was incredibly stupid as we rarely see it back in our pockets. All the xx.99 or xx.00 prices are total proof.

A 1% or so tax cut would have been far better and a million times easier to implement. However, I much prefer the 15% calulcation when trying to work out VAT... 20% would be even easier but don't tell them that!

A 5% discount is better than a punch in the mouth but I'd be worried about the current board managing such pre-payments given their record of short-termism in recent years.

5% isn't worth it, and I'll not be taking up that option.

Chelsea announced that prices were frozen, but passed on the VAT decrease.

The way that we have announced it just ends up pissing off people. Why treat us as idiots?