Breaking News: Ferguson Transfer Listed and McGregor suspended

No, but me being a Rangers fan, it is not good watching a Scotland game because of the bile that is spewed towards our players

What bile is spewed towards Rangers players? Perhaps they bring it on themselves.

Another thing..... there was very little doubt that Burley was going to use them on Wednesday night - the whole squad would have known that they were on the bench for no reason other than to fill it.

So why not just tell the squad this was the case and then let BF and AM just go home, thus avoiding the spotlight and, just as importantly, trying to get the nation to focus on the task at hand - instead he put them on the bench and effectively left then hung out to dry.

I am not trying to defend BF or AM in this, no way would I do that - but there are others here who also could have acted differently.

What bile is spewed towards Rangers players? Perhaps they bring it on themselves.

As an example, one cunt near me when Fergie scored against Italy, when the cheering subsided shouted I wont cheer a goal from that Hun-bastard!

I just got an email from a "Scotland fan" which said that Whittaker should have been banned too....... but the others should be let off.

That, to me, is an indication of the mentality of some sections of the TA.

I just got an email from a "Scotland fan" which said that Whittaker should have been banned too....... but the others should be let off.

That, to me, is an indication of the mentality of some sections of the TA.

I assume this is a "friend" of yours?

You should keep better company. :flipa:

Another thing..... there was very little doubt that Burley was going to use them on Wednesday night - the whole squad would have known that they were on the bench for no reason other than to fill it.

So why not just tell the squad this was the case and then let BF and AM just go home, thus avoiding the spotlight and, just as importantly, trying to get the nation to focus on the task at hand - instead he put them on the bench and effectively left then hung out to dry.

I am not trying to defend BF or AM in this, no way would I do that - but there are others here who also could have acted differently.

I agree the shouldn't have been anywhere near Hampden on Wednesday as the main focus was on them but they didn't help themselves and had plenty of time to think about what they were doing and surely what would happen.......

As an example, one cunt near me when Fergie scored against Italy, when the cheering subsided shouted I wont cheer a goal from that Hun-bastard!

Shit, I'll give you that one. :whistle:

The whole flicking the vickies didn't help matters though. Pathetic and immature!

By the way, I agree about the TA, well the majority of the TA anyway being a-holes!

Off topic here but we should get admin to install an arsehole smiley.

Shit, I'll give you that one. :whistle:

The whole flicking the vickies didn't help matters though. Pathetic and immature!

By the way, I agree about the TA, well the majority of the TA anyway being a-holes!

Off topic here but we should get admin to install an arsehole smiley.

I'll pass on your request. :D

Lol.

They aren't necessarily all arseholes, But there is a fair number.

I assume this is a "friend" of yours?

You should keep better company. :flipa:

Exactly. The funny thing is that, as soon as I put it to them that there is an anti-Rangers element in the TA, they believe that it is conspiracy theory from huns......

Bugs my tits so it does.

Exactly. The funny thing is that, as soon as I put it to them that there is an anti-Rangers element in the TA, they believe that it is conspiracy theory from huns......

Bugs my tits so it does.

Nope, you're definitely going to have to explain that one to me.

I'm flummoxed (sp).