Even if they went to bed at 4 or 5 i could see it in their favour but being drunk when other guests came down for breakfast is totally out of order for people representing their country or even club, in my opinion.

No sorry he will never be a great Rangers Captain for me and no where near the

status of John Grieg, Richard Gough or Fernando Ricksen.

Fernando Ricksen- Just kidding:devil:

Even if they went to bed at 4 or 5 i could see it in their favour but being drunk when other guests came down for breakfast is totally out of order for people representing their country or even club, in my opinion.

No sorry he will never be a great Rangers Captain for me and no where near the

status of John Grieg, Richard Gough or Fernando Ricksen.

Fernando Ricksen- Just kidding:devil:

Forgot about Ricksen. :(

Pete unless I read it wrong I believe the session started at 4 or 5 a.m. as that is when they arrived back at the Hotel from the Holland game.

Though to still be there at 11 a.m. does seem like a bit much to me. But was it necessarily a non-stop 6 hour drinking binge?

Pete unless I read it wrong I believe the session started at 4 or 5 a.m. as that is when they arrived back at the Hotel from the Holland game.

Though to still be there at 11 a.m. does seem like a bit much to me. But was it necessarily a non-stop 6 hour drinking binge?

Yes correct i thought i read they started at 2am somewhere, obviously wrong.

Yes correct i thought i read they started at 2am somewhere, obviously wrong.

Doesn't make it right, but should still be accurate when criticising them. :thup:

Edit: Meant it didn't make the players action's right.

Edited by Super_Ally

I stand corrected,:notworthy: I also stand steadfast in my critisicism though.:box:;)

That's what I was trying to say, quite right to question and admonsih where criticism is due. Sorry that came across wrong. Probably seemed a bit preachy or pompous even.

That's what I was trying to say, quite right to question and admonsih where criticism is due. Sorry that came across wrong. Probably seemed a bit preachy or pompous even.

Nah you were right mate i was just mucking about.:thup:

Darren Fletcher's media criticism was rather enlightening.

Fact is, several players were involved in this 'bonding session'. Irrespective of who was most drunk, who sang what and who told what American businessman to bugger off; the squad have applied pressure to the manager here and George Peat's investigation (man does he like the publicity) will only highlight the managerial problems.

Media will be then be happy as they can then go after Gordon Smith.

This whole fiasco has only shown our country up for the embarrassment it is. Senior football players who prefer alcohol to fitness. Managers with no clue how to handle such players. Chief Executives continually on the run from bad publicity. Presidents more interested in his own profile than the declining national sport. Media figures sensationalising and saturating the issue to increase their coin amid the perpetual negativity.

I just await Salmond and his political hypocrites in Edinburgh boarding the offended bus.

Beep Beep!