Thoughts from a visit to the Bernabeu

Thanks for the pics Cammy. The trophy room must be some site.

Hopefully when my Dad gets his home PC fixed he can send me the photos from his camera, doubt he'll get away with that at work.

The other thing with the tickets is that you just scan a bar code at the turnstiles. No people to check tickets. There are security guards making sure it is all orderly.

It is :) Also contains trophies from their basketball, athletics et al teams as well as the football team :)

My photo's don't so the stadium justice in my opinion, the sheer vastness of the stadium is hard to capture. I would also say that it is head and shoulders above Nou Camp as well (more modern).

Cammy F

30 Euros a ticket, though unsure if that goes up for big games. I think they did go upto over 100 euros for that game, but obviously you can still get tickets at a reasonable price.

I forgot teams in Spain are usually more than just a football team til you mentioned it Cammy. Watched a lot of their indoor 5-a-side teams on the tv there. They don't have walsl to play off so it's much faster and more technical.

Thought that Madrid was a lovely city and we really enjoyed our 5 days there. We actually stayed in a hotel (can't remember the name of it!) that was situated about 10mins walk from the Bernabeu - stuck some photos of the tour below ;

picture048.th.jpg

picture051h.th.jpg

picture056j.th.jpg

Cammy F

The idiots that put the seats in got the FC the wrong way round.

Looks cool. Am i right in saying that both the Barca and Madrid stadiums are rented from the council and not in the ownership of the clubs?