Norwich drew away to B'ham on Saturday, this was taken from the Match report in the Norwich Evening News....

NEIL'S MAN OF THE MATCH - ALAN GOW: There were stars in all departments and nobody had an off day. Gary Doherty and Jason Shackell were as solid as a rock at the back. Sammy Clingan was back to his influential best, Simon Lappin played like a man possessed after a 16-month absence and Alan Lee provided the physical presence, aerial threat and general menace in attack last seen when Iwan Roberts was playing. But it's Gow again for me. It doesn't always come off and he does have a tendency to occasionally try to overcook things, but he makes the game look so simple and his composure, awareness, intelligence, assured touch and natural skill has added a completely different dimension to the Canaries as an attacking force.

It's pretty sad he didn't even get a chance here as he wouldn't have done any worse than what we have at present and just maybe could have done really well but we'll never know. Why did the manager sign him in the first place? Oh he's done that with quite a few players hasn't he :rolleyes:

No doubt it's a strange one,I suppose we will never know if he could have been a good player for us, although we do have young players coming through and TBH there is no point in dwelling on Gow

The state our club is in, I do not see the point in signing a player, paying him wages, then off-loading him without giving him a chance.

I don't have a scooby whether he would have succeeded at Rangers, but a team [Wolves] who have a very good chance of being a Premier League team next season, were willing to sign him.