Ah!!!!, but Flo could trap & control a ball :whistle:

He couldn't run with the ball though - always looked like he was going to trip over it or something - in that respect he reminded me of Dave MacPherson, or Marvin Andrews for the youngsters.

If we get a decent offer for Ferguson we should let him go.

He had a good game at the weekend but these are now few and far between. Add in any potential fee and the loss of his large wage then it may be time for us to find a new captain.

He couldn't run with the ball though - always looked like he was going to trip over it or something - in that respect he reminded me of Dave MacPherson, or Marvin Andrews for the youngsters.

Correct, Forrest Gump springs to mind, he was ok running onto the ball

Not as easy as Mendes & Davis IMO

Not a fair comment with regards to Davis. He's constantly being played out od position which can't help his morale or confidence.

As for Mendes, he needs to get his finger out.

Not a fair comment with regards to Davis. He's constantly being played out od position which can't help his morale or confidence.

As for Mendes, he needs to get his finger out.

Ok,I'll give you the Davis one as he is playing out of position,however he hides in nearly every game he plays after a while

Guest adamski
Not as easy as Mendes & Davis IMO

Given that Davis & Mendes have been with Rangers on a permanent basis for 7 months, I think the abject failure of Ferguson to perform the Captain & Playmaker role for the last 4 seasons easily outshines it