RANGERS' under-19s returned to winning ways by beating Hearts 2-1 in a friendly at Murray Park this morning.

With their scheduled SPL clash against Celtic postponed the club's young guns made the most of their run-out against the Jambos and put in a good display.

Goals from Kane Hemmings and Jamie Ness secured the victory and coach Billy Kirkwood will be looking for his boys to maintain this form when they return to competitive action next weekend in the SFA Youth Cup.

Rangers take on Inverness Caley Thistle at Ibrox Stadium on Saturday, March 28 (kick-off 2pm) and a win will take them through to their third final at Hampden on the bounce.

RANGERS' under-19s returned to winning ways by beating Hearts 2-1 in a friendly at Murray Park this morning.

With their scheduled SPL clash against Celtic postponed the club's young guns made the most of their run-out against the Jambos and put in a good display.

Goals from Kane Hemmings and Jamie Ness secured the victory and coach Billy Kirkwood will be looking for his boys to maintain this form when they return to competitive action next weekend in the SFA Youth Cup.

Rangers take on Inverness Caley Thistle at Ibrox Stadium on Saturday, March 28 (kick-off 2pm) and a win will take them through to their third final at Hampden on the bounce.

Seriously thinking of popping through to Ibrox on Saturday for this game (anyone know if season tickets are valid for the game?) and if I do, I'll take some notes and get a match report up on Saturday evening / Sunday.

Cammy F

Seriously thinking of popping through to Ibrox on Saturday for this game (anyone know if season tickets are valid for the game?) and if I do, I'll take some notes and get a match report up on Saturday evening / Sunday.

Cammy F

Was thinking the same myself, maybe with the international weekend Ibrox might get a decent crowd for this game

Cammy F

SFA Youth Cup Semi Final

Rangers v Inverness CT

This Saturday! Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 2pm

Entry to this event is via West Enclosure turnstiles (46 and 47) only and turnstiles will be open from 1pm. Season ticket holders can take in this under-19s game for free on production of their smartcard.

Non season ticket holders can also come along - kids go free and adults can watch the game for just �£4 - simply turn up on the day and pay at the West Enclosure turnstiles (cash only).