Damned (good) United

We've been let out of jail a bit this weekend - again. Still going to need to beat them at Ibrox and put together a run of wins.

The thought of winning more than 3 games in a row seems very far fetched!

Yip, the first half yesterday especially is the kind of football I want to see, the players were well up for it, but what happened after that ?, obviously losing Lafferty was a big blow as the guy was playing out of his skin, but yet again a daft substitution Beasley off Naismith on ????. Still if the players go out with the same kind of approach as the first half then at least we will have a fighting chance

I can tell you what happened after that. WS got his hands on the players at HT and told them to sit back and not to take any risks!

Kinda backfired in the end.

I can tell you what happened after that. WS got his hands on the players at HT and told them to sit back and not to take any risks!

Kinda backfired in the end.

Felt exactly the same thing Gazza - the difference in the teams attitude after half-time was evident and nothing was done (sub wise) to change this attitude.

Once we had retreated into our shells, we found it impossible to up the tempo and in the end were lucky to come away with a point.

If the attitude of the 1st half had been displayed in the 2nd half, we would have run out easy winners.

Cammy F