One of them here assaulted my cousin, I stopped it, ende up getting into a fight with the fat cunt an got arrested even though he threw the first punch. Police only seen me hitting him a couple of times and a kick!

Nothing came of it thankfully because of the witness statements.

It's mainly Sheep supporters here though an they really are pricks of the highest order.

Not long after the Durrant injury, Simpson was here to do an introduction the the soccer skills or something, I was just young but got dragged away by mates cos of the abuse I was giving him. Was only a kid mind, but was trying to get on the pitch.

Only been out in Aberdeen a couple of times and hated every minute of it. Girlfriends brother got punched while on a shout for the fire service just cos he was English. Total wankers.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I hate sheep supporters!!!

Sounds about right. In general Celtic supporters tend to be better company, perhaps because they're a big club themselves and don't have the inferiority complex, I'm not sure.

Aberdeen's dreadful for the anti-English nonsense. Front page of the paper the other week, 22-yr old English lass got her face smashed by some neanderthal because of her accent. Think she may have lost the sight of the eye. Obviously that can happen anywhere but there's a distinct 'atmosphere' shall we say up here.

Ultimately the best way to get it up them from our point of view is to beat them on the park. Unfortunately we'll be waiting a long time for a win at Pittodrie while Walter's around. Standing in the away end on the last day of last season while the place went mental wasn't the greatest moment of my life I can tell you.

Aye, that's why I'm worried about my girlfriend there, though she rarely goes out without her family there.

I'd get stick there cos of my accent even though I was born here an bar 5 years down south, lived here all my life!

Still a bunch of wankers and any sheep fan I know from my town is a total tosser!